PDA

View Full Version : 2007 License Renewals Mailed 10/31/06

Nancy Selleck
10-25-2006, 02:12 PM
License renewal packets will be going out in the mail to everyone next week.

Everyone will have until January 1, 2007 to renew to keep your current competition number. Beginning January 2, 2007, unrenewed competition numbers will be assigned first come, first serve based on the date that the request (license application) is received in the CMRA office.

Riders finishing in the top 10 overall in 2006 may compete with their corresponding number in 2007 and their 2006 competition number will be held for them for the following year (or whenever they no longer finish in the top 10).

If you have moved, please call, email or fax your new address right away.

Thanks!

Nancy Selleck
10-25-2006, 02:12 PM
License renewal packets will be going out in the mail to everyone next week.

Everyone will have until January 1, 2007 to renew to keep your current competition number. Beginning January 2, 2007, unrenewed competition numbers will be assigned first come, first serve based on the date that the request (license application) is received in the CMRA office.

Riders finishing in the top 10 overall in 2006 may compete with their corresponding number in 2007 and their 2006 competition number will be held for them for the following year (or whenever they no longer finish in the top 10).

If you have moved, please call, email or fax your new address right away.

Thanks!

Nancy Selleck
10-28-2006, 10:08 AM
License renewals are scheduled to be mailed on Wednesday, November 1st. (If I'm not serving on a jury, that is /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif )

Updated addresses please!!

Nancy Selleck
10-28-2006, 10:08 AM
License renewals are scheduled to be mailed on Wednesday, November 1st. (If I'm not serving on a jury, that is /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif )

Updated addresses please!!

Nancy Selleck
10-31-2006, 02:47 PM
License renewal packets are in the mail today and will be posted on the Forms page later this week.

Nancy Selleck
10-31-2006, 02:47 PM
License renewal packets are in the mail today and will be posted on the Forms page later this week.

Nancy Selleck
11-02-2006, 09:34 AM
Please note that the request for "CVV2" or "CVVC" refers to the 3-digit (Visa or Mastercard) or 4-digit (AmEx) security code number on the back of your credit card. This is required.

Nancy Selleck
11-02-2006, 09:34 AM
Please note that the request for "CVV2" or "CVVC" refers to the 3-digit (Visa or Mastercard) or 4-digit (AmEx) security code number on the back of your credit card. This is required.

Nancy Selleck
11-02-2006, 10:58 AM
Congratulations to Jeff Jordan...the winner of the first 2007 license application renewal award!

Jeff, I'm going to send you a voucher for a free weekend gate pass!

Nancy Selleck
11-02-2006, 10:58 AM
Congratulations to Jeff Jordan...the winner of the first 2007 license application renewal award!

Jeff, I'm going to send you a voucher for a free weekend gate pass!

Christopher Corder
11-02-2006, 01:05 PM
how much was the renewal last year?

Christopher Corder
11-02-2006, 01:05 PM
how much was the renewal last year?

Nancy Selleck
11-02-2006, 01:13 PM
$100

Nancy Selleck
11-02-2006, 01:13 PM
$100

Christopher Corder
11-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Thank you Dear. I am spreadsheet crazy and like to keep costs year to year for budgeting. That is one of the ways Falt told me that you get some longevity out of the sport. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Christopher Corder
11-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Thank you Dear. I am spreadsheet crazy and like to keep costs year to year for budgeting. That is one of the ways Falt told me that you get some longevity out of the sport. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Nancy Selleck
11-08-2006, 07:25 AM
Just a note about the 10 and 15 year membership discounts.

Riders applying for one of these discounts must provide hard copy proof of continuous paid membership. I only have license lists back through 2001 and therefore am unable to research anyone's records beyond that time.

When the Board of Directors decided to make this discount available to longtime members, they stipulated that because of the lack of records, it was up to the rider to come up with the proof.

Proof can include license cards, results printed from the website, results in past newsletters, copies of entry forms, and/or any combination of things. It can't include another rider's testimony that you have been a paid member for 15 years, it can't include a handwritten history of your racing and results, etc.

If you have any questions, give me a call. But unfortunately, I am unable to help beyond 2001. The good news is that once you've provided the info, you don't ever have to provide it again as long as you continue to renew your license each year. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Nancy Selleck
11-08-2006, 07:25 AM
Just a note about the 10 and 15 year membership discounts.

Riders applying for one of these discounts must provide hard copy proof of continuous paid membership. I only have license lists back through 2001 and therefore am unable to research anyone's records beyond that time.

When the Board of Directors decided to make this discount available to longtime members, they stipulated that because of the lack of records, it was up to the rider to come up with the proof.

Proof can include license cards, results printed from the website, results in past newsletters, copies of entry forms, and/or any combination of things. It can't include another rider's testimony that you have been a paid member for 15 years, it can't include a handwritten history of your racing and results, etc.

If you have any questions, give me a call. But unfortunately, I am unable to help beyond 2001. The good news is that once you've provided the info, you don't ever have to provide it again as long as you continue to renew your license each year. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

David Branyon
12-17-2006, 04:14 PM
Nancy,
I first had my license in 2000. The results on the CMRA website show my entry in several races, but that page does not show the year or anything; therefore, if I print it, it won't prove anything. For me (& others in similar) position, could we use that? Here's hoping they don't lose that portion of the website in the next 4 years before I hit the 10 year magic mark. :rolleyes: What do you get at 10 years again?

Thanks!

David Branyon
12-17-2006, 04:14 PM
Nancy,
I first had my license in 2000. The results on the CMRA website show my entry in several races, but that page does not show the year or anything; therefore, if I print it, it won't prove anything. For me (& others in similar) position, could we use that? Here's hoping they don't lose that portion of the website in the next 4 years before I hit the 10 year magic mark. :rolleyes: What do you get at 10 years again?

Thanks!

Nancy Selleck
12-18-2006, 08:05 AM
David, you'll just have to print the results and write the year on there so I can go look it up if need be.

A 10-year membership is a free Associate Membership or half-price Full Membership (license).

Nancy Selleck
12-18-2006, 08:05 AM
David, you'll just have to print the results and write the year on there so I can go look it up if need be.

A 10-year membership is a free Associate Membership or half-price Full Membership (license).