PDA

View Full Version : Jury Duty - Office Closed

Nancy Selleck
10-25-2006, 03:16 PM
I am so happy to announce that I have been chosen (twice now in the last year) to appear for jury duty.

I will be attending the command performance on Monday, October 30th.

The office will be closed as my personal assistants won't be coming in either. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Nancy Selleck
10-25-2006, 03:16 PM
I am so happy to announce that I have been chosen (twice now in the last year) to appear for jury duty.

I will be attending the command performance on Monday, October 30th.

The office will be closed as my personal assistants won't be coming in either. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Brad Thomas
10-26-2006, 03:45 PM
I know you have better skills than that,
how the hell did that happen?

Brad Thomas
10-26-2006, 03:45 PM
I know you have better skills than that,
how the hell did that happen?

Linz Leard
10-26-2006, 06:25 PM
You know, you can get out of it, Nancy. After all, you are a care-giver to hundreds of children under the age of 10. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Linz Leard
10-26-2006, 06:25 PM
You know, you can get out of it, Nancy. After all, you are a care-giver to hundreds of children under the age of 10. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

David Hirsch
10-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Nancy, next time tell them you know me and the defense will use one of their peremptory challenges just to get rid of you /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
David

David Hirsch
10-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Nancy, next time tell them you know me and the defense will use one of their peremptory challenges just to get rid of you /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
David

Chuck Ergle
10-26-2006, 10:09 PM
Let this be a reminder to you to NEVER EVER register to vote, get a driver's license, pay local taxes or fees, or get any sort of ticket, because you will be put into the vast guvvament database of suckers eligible for---the horror---JURY DUTY!!! JURY DUTY is the single largest factor in low voter turnouts in our democracy (well, that and the fact that anybody with a brain knows that whomever runs for national office is a crook, liar, and cheat who will steal candy from babies and take bribes from the disreputable for favors). Wink wink, nudge nudge..

Chuck Ergle
10-26-2006, 10:09 PM
Let this be a reminder to you to NEVER EVER register to vote, get a driver's license, pay local taxes or fees, or get any sort of ticket, because you will be put into the vast guvvament database of suckers eligible for---the horror---JURY DUTY!!! JURY DUTY is the single largest factor in low voter turnouts in our democracy (well, that and the fact that anybody with a brain knows that whomever runs for national office is a crook, liar, and cheat who will steal candy from babies and take bribes from the disreputable for favors). Wink wink, nudge nudge..

Jim Falconi
10-27-2006, 04:52 AM
Take this opportunity to proudly serve your peers. Besides the pay is fantastic ($6per day in Harris County)

Jim Falconi
10-27-2006, 04:52 AM
Take this opportunity to proudly serve your peers. Besides the pay is fantastic ($6per day in Harris County)

Igal
10-27-2006, 07:24 AM
Actually FFFFFFFfalconi they pay $40/day if you make the jury... I just spent 7 days on a jury... woah BIG moneyyyyyy

Igal
10-27-2006, 07:24 AM
Actually FFFFFFFfalconi they pay $40/day if you make the jury... I just spent 7 days on a jury... woah BIG moneyyyyyy