PDA

View Full Version : Board of Directors Election Results

Nancy Selleck
11-03-2006, 05:11 PM
The election is over and the results are in. A total of 151 postcards were received from 672 members who were eligible to vote. One of the 151 postcards was received without a name or signature and had to be tossed out, so a grand total of 150 ballots. 40 more than last year!!Thanks to all of you who took the time to vote. It's your interest in the club which helps make things better for everyone.

Please welcome our new (and returning) Board Members for 2007-2008: Pierson Callahan, Frank Newman and John O'Donnell. They will be joining our continuing directors: Jess Johnson, Chris Kotowski, Linz Leard and Harry Tomlinson. Their first Board of Directors meeting will be on the Saturday morning of the awards banquet, November 11th.

Our sincerest thanks to the outgoing Board Members for their generous support and hundreds of hours of time donated to help the CMRA grow and thrive: Norm McDonald and Chris Rankin.

Thanks also to Marcus McBain for stepping up to throw his hat in the ring for this past election. We can't thank you enough for offering to donate your time and efforts to the benefit of the club.

Nancy Selleck
11-03-2006, 05:11 PM
The election is over and the results are in. A total of 151 postcards were received from 672 members who were eligible to vote. One of the 151 postcards was received without a name or signature and had to be tossed out, so a grand total of 150 ballots. 40 more than last year!!Thanks to all of you who took the time to vote. It's your interest in the club which helps make things better for everyone.

Please welcome our new (and returning) Board Members for 2007-2008: Pierson Callahan, Frank Newman and John O'Donnell. They will be joining our continuing directors: Jess Johnson, Chris Kotowski, Linz Leard and Harry Tomlinson. Their first Board of Directors meeting will be on the Saturday morning of the awards banquet, November 11th.

Our sincerest thanks to the outgoing Board Members for their generous support and hundreds of hours of time donated to help the CMRA grow and thrive: Norm McDonald and Chris Rankin.

Thanks also to Marcus McBain for stepping up to throw his hat in the ring for this past election. We can't thank you enough for offering to donate your time and efforts to the benefit of the club.

11-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Congrats guys! Pierson, I think you are the only new one....shake it up in there /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

11-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Congrats guys! Pierson, I think you are the only new one....shake it up in there /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Chris Kotowski
11-04-2006, 08:08 AM
Welcome Pierson and John, and of course welcome back Frank. I look forward to working with all of you. Thank you Marcus for all of the time and energy you spend helping the club and its membership.

Chris Kotowski
11-04-2006, 08:08 AM
Welcome Pierson and John, and of course welcome back Frank. I look forward to working with all of you. Thank you Marcus for all of the time and energy you spend helping the club and its membership.

Darryl Warren
11-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Congratulations all and thanks for stepping up.

Darryl Warren
11-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Congratulations all and thanks for stepping up.

Marv Esterly
11-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Congrats guys, don't forget the little people. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Marv Esterly
11-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Congrats guys, don't forget the little people. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

John O'Donnell
11-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Thanks everyone for electing me. Marv the little people ride the Mini's

John O'Donnell
11-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Thanks everyone for electing me. Marv the little people ride the Mini's