PDA

View Full Version : Office Closed for Holidays

Nancy Selleck
12-21-2006, 09:41 AM
The CMRA office will be closed beginning December 22nd and I won't be back in the office until at least the 28th.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Nancy Selleck
12-21-2006, 09:41 AM
The CMRA office will be closed beginning December 22nd and I won't be back in the office until at least the 28th.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Nancy Selleck
12-22-2006, 11:00 AM
Please be advised. I have put as much paper as I can in the fax machine, but historically whenever I go out of town for a couple of days the thing acts up. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

If you try to fax while I am out of the office and it won't go through it will be because it has run out of paper or is jammed.

I'll fix it when I get back in the office on the 28th. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sorry, but the deadline for renewal to keep your number will remain the same, even if the machine isn't working.

Nancy Selleck
12-22-2006, 11:00 AM
Please be advised. I have put as much paper as I can in the fax machine, but historically whenever I go out of town for a couple of days the thing acts up. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

If you try to fax while I am out of the office and it won't go through it will be because it has run out of paper or is jammed.

I'll fix it when I get back in the office on the 28th. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sorry, but the deadline for renewal to keep your number will remain the same, even if the machine isn't working.