PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Entry Forms

Nancy Selleck
01-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Pre-entry forms were mailed today (January 12th). While at the post office I realized that Monday is a holiday and there will be no mail delivery. So in order to give one more day for forms to reach everyone by mail, I'll be posting the pre-entry forms online on Wednesday morning (January 17th) instead of Tuesday, as previously posted.

In an effort to save money on postage, pre-entry packets were only mailed to those who have renewed their license for 2007.

Pre-entries can be faxed, mailed or dropped off at the office.

Pre-entries will not be accepted without a current CMRA license.

You can pre-enter for any race all year, at any time, up until midnight on the Friday one week prior to the race weekend. Pre-entries are only charged on the Monday before the race weekend. If you'd like to pre-enter for the entire season at one time, simply write "Season Entry" on the top of your form and you'll be charged for each race on the Monday before.

Email or call if you have any questions.

Nancy Selleck
01-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Pre-entry forms were mailed today (January 12th). While at the post office I realized that Monday is a holiday and there will be no mail delivery. So in order to give one more day for forms to reach everyone by mail, I'll be posting the pre-entry forms online on Wednesday morning (January 17th) instead of Tuesday, as previously posted.

In an effort to save money on postage, pre-entry packets were only mailed to those who have renewed their license for 2007.

Pre-entries can be faxed, mailed or dropped off at the office.

Pre-entries will not be accepted without a current CMRA license.

You can pre-enter for any race all year, at any time, up until midnight on the Friday one week prior to the race weekend. Pre-entries are only charged on the Monday before the race weekend. If you'd like to pre-enter for the entire season at one time, simply write "Season Entry" on the top of your form and you'll be charged for each race on the Monday before.

Email or call if you have any questions.

Nancy Selleck
01-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Monday is a holiday, so no mail delivery.

So online pre-entry forms will be available on Wednesday morning instead of Tuesday, as previously posted.

Nancy Selleck
01-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Monday is a holiday, so no mail delivery.

So online pre-entry forms will be available on Wednesday morning instead of Tuesday, as previously posted.

Derek Delpero
01-12-2007, 01:34 PM
I wonder what someone would be willing to pay to have the forms emailed to them now? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Derek Delpero
01-12-2007, 01:34 PM
I wonder what someone would be willing to pay to have the forms emailed to them now? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Roger Albert
01-12-2007, 03:37 PM
I smell an auction. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Roger Albert
01-12-2007, 03:37 PM
I smell an auction. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Keith Hertell
01-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Thanks for emailing those to me Nancy, I appreciate it.

Keith Hertell
01-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Thanks for emailing those to me Nancy, I appreciate it.

Nancy Selleck
01-12-2007, 04:24 PM
You know you're my favorite, Keith! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Nancy Selleck
01-12-2007, 04:24 PM
You know you're my favorite, Keith! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Chuck Ergle
01-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Nancy hand delivered mine several days ago, so there.

Thanks again, Nancy, and the check's in the mail!

Chuck Ergle
01-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Nancy hand delivered mine several days ago, so there.

Thanks again, Nancy, and the check's in the mail!

Nancy Selleck
01-17-2007, 08:24 AM
Pre-entry forms are now available on the Forms page.

Please note:

1. If you are renting a transponder, the Transponder Rental Agreement form must be sent with your pre-entry.

2. If you own a transponder, you must include it on the form. If a transponder number is not on there, you'll be assigned a rental and charged $40.

3. Make sure to fill your form out completely. Please take a moment to check it over before you fax it. Common things missing include: credit card expiration date, transponder number, emergency contact info, bike number, etc.

4. Endurance pre-entry forms must have a minimum of two riders signatures and contact info. Do not include riders names on the form if they have not signed. All riders listed must have a current CMRA license.

Regardless of the date received, any form which arrives incomplete will be put into the pending file until all information is received. The date that all information is received then becomes the official received date.

I will call and/or email anyone whose form is received incomplete.

Nancy Selleck
01-17-2007, 08:24 AM
Pre-entry forms are now available on the Forms page.

Please note:

1. If you are renting a transponder, the Transponder Rental Agreement form must be sent with your pre-entry.

2. If you own a transponder, you must include it on the form. If a transponder number is not on there, you'll be assigned a rental and charged $40.

3. Make sure to fill your form out completely. Please take a moment to check it over before you fax it. Common things missing include: credit card expiration date, transponder number, emergency contact info, bike number, etc.

4. Endurance pre-entry forms must have a minimum of two riders signatures and contact info. Do not include riders names on the form if they have not signed. All riders listed must have a current CMRA license.

Regardless of the date received, any form which arrives incomplete will be put into the pending file until all information is received. The date that all information is received then becomes the official received date.

I will call and/or email anyone whose form is received incomplete.