PDA

View Full Version : License Card Machine

Nancy Selleck
02-12-2007, 11:09 AM
The license card machine has broken down. It's been sent to California twice since December in an attempt to get it repaired. Just got it back this morning; after printing 80 cards, it's broken again.

So there will be no license cards in your packets at Oak Hill. Rulebooks and Roadracing World subscription cards will be in your envelope, but I'll have to mail the cards after I get the machine repaired (again) or get a new one. If you're at Oak Hill this weekend, please pick up your packet so I don't have to mail them.

Provisional Novices and Junior Motard licenses will be in their envelopes.

Nancy Selleck
02-12-2007, 11:09 AM
The license card machine has broken down. It's been sent to California twice since December in an attempt to get it repaired. Just got it back this morning; after printing 80 cards, it's broken again.

So there will be no license cards in your packets at Oak Hill. Rulebooks and Roadracing World subscription cards will be in your envelope, but I'll have to mail the cards after I get the machine repaired (again) or get a new one. If you're at Oak Hill this weekend, please pick up your packet so I don't have to mail them.

Provisional Novices and Junior Motard licenses will be in their envelopes.

Jim Falconi
02-19-2007, 07:02 PM
....pass that puppy through tech before accepting it this time.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Jim Falconi
02-19-2007, 07:02 PM
....pass that puppy through tech before accepting it this time.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif