PDA

View Full Version : Purse Checks, Certificates & Trophies

Nancy Selleck
02-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Please remember to pick up your purse checks, award certificates and trophies before leaving the track.

Purse checks and certificates will be brought to the following race weekend, but after that will be donated to the Air Fence Fund.

Trophies will also be brought to the following race weekend; sorry we cannot mail or ship them.

The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks at Oak Hill:

Chuck Ergle
Troy Green
Steve Guynes
Chuck McCoy
Richard McFarland
Jeff Mendelson (Desert-Mice Too)
Chris Newhouse
Lloyd Ramsey
Jason Schmidt (Artisan)
Daryl Toole

Please be sure to come by Registration and pick them up at NPR.

Thanks!

Nancy Selleck
02-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Please remember to pick up your purse checks, award certificates and trophies before leaving the track.

Purse checks and certificates will be brought to the following race weekend, but after that will be donated to the Air Fence Fund.

Trophies will also be brought to the following race weekend; sorry we cannot mail or ship them.

The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks at Oak Hill:

Chuck Ergle
Troy Green
Steve Guynes
Chuck McCoy
Richard McFarland
Jeff Mendelson (Desert-Mice Too)
Chris Newhouse
Lloyd Ramsey
Jason Schmidt (Artisan)
Daryl Toole

Please be sure to come by Registration and pick them up at NPR.

Thanks!

Chuck Ergle
02-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Sorry Nancy, I totally forgot. I must be getting old, because I NEVER forget to pick up anything relating to money or free stuff...

Chuck Ergle
02-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Sorry Nancy, I totally forgot. I must be getting old, because I NEVER forget to pick up anything relating to money or free stuff...

Troy Green
02-21-2007, 08:19 PM
Sorry Nancy, I was going so slow I didn't realize I had finished well enough to earn an award?

Thanks to AVTEQ (John O'Donnell) for sponsoring the A Superbike race!

Troy

Troy Green
02-21-2007, 08:19 PM
Sorry Nancy, I was going so slow I didn't realize I had finished well enough to earn an award?

Thanks to AVTEQ (John O'Donnell) for sponsoring the A Superbike race!

Troy