PDA

View Full Version : TWS Schedule Has Been Posted

Nancy Selleck
03-28-2007, 09:46 AM
Please note that there have been some schedule changes due to the 8-hour endurance race on Saturday. Take the time to review the schedule carefully.

For example:

Mini sprints and Jr. Motard activities are on Sunday.

There is no open practice on Saturday.

Mandatory riders meeting times have been changed.

Please Note: Any pre-entries which were sent with Saturday practice included will not be charged. Seems obvious. But thought I'd mention it just in case anyone was concerned that I might go ahead and charge the extra $35 and put it in my offshore account. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Nancy Selleck
03-28-2007, 09:46 AM
Please note that there have been some schedule changes due to the 8-hour endurance race on Saturday. Take the time to review the schedule carefully.

For example:

Mini sprints and Jr. Motard activities are on Sunday.

There is no open practice on Saturday.

Mandatory riders meeting times have been changed.

Please Note: Any pre-entries which were sent with Saturday practice included will not be charged. Seems obvious. But thought I'd mention it just in case anyone was concerned that I might go ahead and charge the extra $35 and put it in my offshore account. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Jeffrey Addington
03-28-2007, 01:51 PM
When I click on the link for the schedule it loads a blank white screen and when i try to do anything on that it freezes. Am I the only one having this problem?

Jeffrey Addington
03-28-2007, 01:51 PM
When I click on the link for the schedule it loads a blank white screen and when i try to do anything on that it freezes. Am I the only one having this problem?

Nancy Selleck
03-28-2007, 02:06 PM
It takes a minute to load sometimes.

Nancy Selleck
03-28-2007, 02:06 PM
It takes a minute to load sometimes.

Christopher Corder
03-31-2007, 09:27 AM
Nancy,

The bank at Joe Pool Lake is not an "offshore" account. :p

Christopher Corder
03-31-2007, 09:27 AM
Nancy,

The bank at Joe Pool Lake is not an "offshore" account. :p

Nancy Selleck
03-31-2007, 12:12 PM
FYI, mini sprint riders and big bike sprint riders can't share a transponder at this event. The reason is because both sprints are running on the same day.

Nancy Selleck
03-31-2007, 12:12 PM
FYI, mini sprint riders and big bike sprint riders can't share a transponder at this event. The reason is because both sprints are running on the same day.