PDA

View Full Version : Hallett Info

Nancy Selleck
04-17-2007, 07:16 AM
The schedule for Hallett will be posted shortly.

The CMRA will be holding an open practice day on the Friday before the race weekend. This is open practice for licensed CMRA racers, not a track day. There is a Friday Open Practice pre-entry form on the Forms page that can be sent in with your race pre-entry. Pre-registration is not required. The fee is $100 for sprint riders and $100 per bike for endurance teams.

There will also be a CMRA New Riders School on that Friday. There is no pre-registration required, the fee is $75 and the practice day is included in that fee.

Nancy Selleck
04-17-2007, 07:16 AM
The schedule for Hallett will be posted shortly.

The CMRA will be holding an open practice day on the Friday before the race weekend. This is open practice for licensed CMRA racers, not a track day. There is a Friday Open Practice pre-entry form on the Forms page that can be sent in with your race pre-entry. Pre-registration is not required. The fee is $100 for sprint riders and $100 per bike for endurance teams.

There will also be a CMRA New Riders School on that Friday. There is no pre-registration required, the fee is $75 and the practice day is included in that fee.

Aaron Gore
04-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Walter, could we get some Jr. Motard time in the afternoon?

Aaron Gore
04-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Walter, could we get some Jr. Motard time in the afternoon?

Nancy Selleck
04-25-2007, 12:28 PM
The schedule has been posted.

Aaron, Walter has put a Jr. Motard practice at 1:00 on Friday.

Nancy Selleck
04-25-2007, 12:28 PM
The schedule has been posted.

Aaron, Walter has put a Jr. Motard practice at 1:00 on Friday.

Steven Alexander
04-25-2007, 05:31 PM
I can't pull up the schedule, so can someone tell me how many pratice sessions for Novice big bike on Friday, thanks Steven

Steven Alexander
04-25-2007, 05:31 PM
I can't pull up the schedule, so can someone tell me how many pratice sessions for Novice big bike on Friday, thanks Steven

cdenney
04-25-2007, 06:54 PM
The schedule shows alternating practice starting at 8:30 a.m. and going until 6 p.m. Mini's, Lightweight, Novice and Expert...there is a CMRA licensing rider school that day too.

Rider School Mock Race at 6 p.m.

cdenney
04-25-2007, 06:54 PM
The schedule shows alternating practice starting at 8:30 a.m. and going until 6 p.m. Mini's, Lightweight, Novice and Expert...there is a CMRA licensing rider school that day too.

Rider School Mock Race at 6 p.m.

Steven Alexander
04-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Ok, that still doesn't answer my question, about how many sessions we will have, I'm just curious if it is worth the money to run the pratice with so many groups running, last year, we only had 4 sessions, which I thought was not money well spent.

Steven Alexander
04-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Ok, that still doesn't answer my question, about how many sessions we will have, I'm just curious if it is worth the money to run the pratice with so many groups running, last year, we only had 4 sessions, which I thought was not money well spent.

binskies
04-26-2007, 08:17 AM
It's hard to estimate the number of sessions because it can be affected by red flags. I think sessions are typically 20 minutes each, but I'm not sure about that. If they are 20 minutes, and there are no unscheduled stoppages on the track, you should get 6 sessions.

binskies
04-26-2007, 08:17 AM
It's hard to estimate the number of sessions because it can be affected by red flags. I think sessions are typically 20 minutes each, but I'm not sure about that. If they are 20 minutes, and there are no unscheduled stoppages on the track, you should get 6 sessions.