PDA

View Full Version : Trophies and Purse Checks

Nancy Selleck
03-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Please remember to pick up your purse checks, award certificates and trophies before leaving the track.

Purse checks and certificates will be brought to the following race weekend, but after that will be donated to the Rider Safety Fund.

Trophies will also be brought to the following race weekend; sorry we cannot mail or ship them.

The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks at No Problem:

John Bernett
Conner Blevins
Robert Bradlaw
Randall Kienast
Kenny Smith (ST II)

Please be sure to come by Registration and pick them up at TWS.

Special thanks to Chuck McCoy, Chris Newhouse and Lloyd Ramsey for donating their Oak Hill winnings to the Rider Safety Fund.

Thanks!

Nancy Selleck
03-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Please remember to pick up your purse checks, award certificates and trophies before leaving the track.

Purse checks and certificates will be brought to the following race weekend, but after that will be donated to the Rider Safety Fund.

Trophies will also be brought to the following race weekend; sorry we cannot mail or ship them.

The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks at No Problem:

John Bernett
Conner Blevins
Robert Bradlaw
Randall Kienast
Kenny Smith (ST II)

Please be sure to come by Registration and pick them up at TWS.

Special thanks to Chuck McCoy, Chris Newhouse and Lloyd Ramsey for donating their Oak Hill winnings to the Rider Safety Fund.

Thanks!

jonboy
04-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Nancy, I will not be at TWS, Please go ahead and donate to riders fund. Thank you

jonboy
04-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Nancy, I will not be at TWS, Please go ahead and donate to riders fund. Thank you

Nancy Selleck
04-19-2007, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the donation, John.

The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks at TWS:

Robert Bradlaw
Cory Burleson
Frankie Lee Gillim
Steve Guynes
Eric Falt
Kent Moffitt
Chris Romeo
Brandon Spradling

Please be sure to come by Registration and pick them up at Hallett.

Nancy Selleck
04-19-2007, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the donation, John.

The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks at TWS:

Robert Bradlaw
Cory Burleson
Frankie Lee Gillim
Steve Guynes
Eric Falt
Kent Moffitt
Chris Romeo
Brandon Spradling

Brandon Spradling
04-23-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks for hanging on to that Nancy. Ill see you at Hallett to pick it up.

Brandon Spradling
04-23-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks for hanging on to that Nancy. Ill see you at Hallett to pick it up.

Keith Hertell
04-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Any idea when we are going to run out of the multi-badge award thingies?

Hopefully soon.

Keith Hertell
04-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Any idea when we are going to run out of the multi-badge award thingies?

Hopefully soon.

Nancy Selleck
07-10-2007, 10:49 AM
The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks or award certficates at Oak Hill:

Marcus Beedle (125GP 5th place)
Chuck Ergle (E Superstock - 2nd place)
John Houck (LW Twins Novice - 1st place)
Danny Kelsey (F1 Expert - 2nd place - $135.63)
Jason Schmidt - Artisan (F5 Endurance - 2nd place)
Brandon Spradling (C Superstock - 4th place & C Superbike - 5th place)
Joe Tolaro (LW Twins Novice - 3rd place)
Jack Vigneau (A Superstock - 5th place)

Special thanks to Jarrett Wilson for donating his Hallett winnings to the Rider Safety Fund. And Joe Chatham (Beef Jerky Racing), Frankie Lee Gillim and Brandon Warren for donating their winnings from MSR.

Nancy Selleck
07-10-2007, 10:49 AM
The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks or award certficates at Oak Hill:

Marcus Beedle (125GP 5th place)
Chuck Ergle (E Superstock - 2nd place)
John Houck (LW Twins Novice - 1st place)
Danny Kelsey (F1 Expert - 2nd place - $135.63)
Brandon Spradling (C Superstock - 4th place & C Superbike - 5th place)
Joe Tolaro (LW Twins Novice - 3rd place)
Jack Vigneau (A Superstock - 5th place)

Special thanks to Jarrett Wilson for donating his Hallett winnings to the Rider Safety Fund. And Joe Chatham (Beef Jerky Racing), Frankie Lee Gillim and Brandon Warren for donating their winnings from MSR.

Nancy Selleck
08-27-2007, 03:55 PM
The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks or award certficates at Hallett:

Jess Foltz (E Superstock - 3rd place)
John Morrow (C Superbike - 4th place)

Please be sure to come by and pick them up at MSR.

Purse checks are no longer picked up at Registration. They can be picked up with your trophies from Roxana.

Nancy Selleck
The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks or award certficates at Hallett:

Jess Foltz (E Superstock - 3rd place)
John Morrow (C Superbike - 4th place)

Please be sure to come by and pick them up at MSR.

Purse checks are no longer picked up at Registration. They can be picked up with your trophies from Roxana.

Nancy Selleck
The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks or award certficates at Motorsport Ranch:

Cory Burleson (A Superstock 4th place & B Supersock - $2nd place)
Chuck Ergle (E Superstock 1st place)
Marv Esterly (A Superbike 4th place)
Anthony Garcia Ready or Not (F6 Endurance 2nd place)
Chris Kotowski (Formula 5 3rd place)
Jake Lewis (125 GP 1st place)
Jeff Mendelson (Formula 4 3rd place)
Ricky Parker (A Superstock 5th place, A Superbike 3rd place, Formula 1 5th place - $48.75)
Chris Romeo (D Superstock 2nd place)
Chase Vivion (125 GP 2nd place)
Brandon Warren (125 GP 4th place)
Carson Wieland (LW Twins Novice - 3rd place)

Please be sure to come by and pick them up at Oak Hill.

Special thanks to Jess Foltz and John Morrow for donating their Hallett winnings to the Rider Safety Fund.

Nancy Selleck
The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks or award certficates at Motorsport Ranch:

Cory Burleson (A Superstock 4th place & B Supersock - $2nd place)
Chuck Ergle (E Superstock 1st place)
Marv Esterly (A Superbike 4th place)
Anthony Garcia Ready or Not (F6 Endurance 2nd place)
Chris Kotowski (Formula 5 3rd place)
Jake Lewis (125 GP 1st place)
Jeff Mendelson (Formula 4 3rd place)
Ricky Parker (A Superstock 5th place, A Superbike 3rd place, Formula 1 5th place - $48.75)
Chris Romeo (D Superstock 2nd place)
Chase Vivion (125 GP 2nd place)
Brandon Warren (125 GP 4th place)
Carson Wieland (LW Twins Novice - 3rd place)

Please be sure to come by and pick them up at Oak Hill.

Special thanks to Jess Foltz and John Morrow for donating their Hallett winnings to the Rider Safety Fund.

John O'Donnell
08-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Tyler McDonald, Kent Moffit & Ryan ODonnell all were on the podium for the motard races. They went to collect there winnings and were told that Space City Lazer Tag did not send the money so there would be no checks. My question is did Space City forget or have they decided to stop funding there commitment.

John O'Donnell
08-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Tyler McDonald, Kent Moffit & Ryan ODonnell all were on the podium for the motard races. They went to collect there winnings and were told that Space City Lazer Tag did not send the money so there would be no checks. My question is did Space City forget or have they decided to stop funding there commitment.

Nancy Selleck
08-27-2007, 06:46 PM
What I told them was that I had not received payment from Space City Laser Tag yet. If and when I do, I would mail their checks.

Nancy Selleck
08-27-2007, 06:46 PM
What I told them was that I had not received payment from Space City Laser Tag yet. If and when I do, I would mail their checks.

Darryl Warren
08-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Hi Nancy,

Who should we talk with? Brandon went by and was told that they were only paying down to 3rd place for the 125 race.

Thanks!

Darryl Warren
08-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Hi Nancy,

Who should we talk with? Brandon went by and was told that they were only paying down to 3rd place for the 125 race.

Thanks!

Nancy Selleck
08-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Darryl, trophies only go to the top three riders, but quite a few of the class sponsors (including GMAN Productions) pay to 5th place.

The list of all sponsored classes and the amount they pay for each place is always posted next to the results at the track.

Additionally, the list can be found on the CMRA Announcements page here: http://bbs.125gp.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=90943#Post9

And the same information can be found on the Forms page on the Purse Payout sheet here: http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2007/payout_sheet.pdf

Roxana Nichols is the person you talk to when picking up your trophies and purse checks at the track. She'll have the checks from MSR at Oak Hill. If they aren't picked up there, they are donated to the Rider Relief Fund.

Nancy Selleck
08-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Darryl, trophies only go to the top three riders, but quite a few of the class sponsors (including GMAN Productions) pay to 5th place.

The list of all sponsored classes and the amount they pay for each place is always posted next to the results at the track.

Additionally, the list can be found on the CMRA Announcements page here: http://bbs.125gp.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=90943#Post9

And the same information can be found on the Forms page on the Purse Payout sheet here: http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2007/payout_sheet.pdf

Roxana Nichols is the person you talk to when picking up your trophies and purse checks at the track. She'll have the checks from MSR at Oak Hill. If they aren't picked up there, they are donated to the Rider Relief Fund.

toddf007
08-28-2007, 09:58 PM
That's Tim Chasen isn't it? You won't see the money. He has skipped out on many that he owes money to. I know first hand.

toddf007
08-28-2007, 09:58 PM
That's Tim Chasen isn't it? You won't see the money. He has skipped out on many that he owes money to. I know first hand.

Nancy Selleck
08-29-2007, 06:43 AM
Todd, GMAN Productions is Melissa Tomlinson.

Tim Chason is Space City Laser Tag.

Nancy Selleck
08-29-2007, 06:43 AM
Todd, GMAN Productions is Melissa Tomlinson.

Tim Chason is Space City Laser Tag.

Nancy Selleck
10-02-2007, 10:28 AM

Robert Bradlaw (Unltd Motard - 3rd place)
Randall Kienast (A Superbike -1st place & Formula 1 Expert - 2nd place)
Mike Sweeney (Formula 40 Expert - 5th place)
Jack Vigneau (Formula 40 Expert - 4th place)

Please be sure to come by and pick them up at TWS.

Nancy Selleck
10-02-2007, 10:28 AM

Robert Bradlaw (Unltd Motard - 3rd place)
Randall Kienast (A Superbike -1st place & Formula 1 Expert - 2nd place)
Mike Sweeney (Formula 40 Expert - 5th place)
Jack Vigneau (Formula 40 Expert - 4th place)

Please be sure to come by and pick them up at TWS.

Nancy Selleck
10-29-2007, 12:52 PM
The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks or award certficates at Texas World:

Dirk Anderson - Team Ridesmart (C Superstock - 3rd place)
Ulug Bayramoglu (LW Twins Novice - 3rd place)
Conner Blevins (125 GP - 5th place)
Dewayne Davis (Formula 40 HW Expert - 3rd place)
Marv Esterly (Formula 40 HW Expert - 1st place)
Steve Guynes (Formula 4 - 1st place)
Mark Klepper (125 GP - 3rd place)
Buddy Lohr (D Superstock Expert - 3rd place)
Gabe McClendon (B Superstock Expert - 5th place)
Bill Underwood (Formula 40 HW Expert - 5th place)
Jack Vigneau (Formula 40 HW Expert - 4th place)
Chase Vivion (125 GP - 2nd place)

Please contact me about your purse checks.

Special thanks to Robert Bradlaw, Randall Kienast, Mike Sweeney and Jack Vigneau for donating their Oak Hill winnings to the Rider Safety Fund.

Nancy Selleck
10-29-2007, 12:52 PM
The following list of people did not pick up their purse checks or award certficates at Texas World:

Dirk Anderson - Team Ridesmart (C Superstock - 3rd place)
Ulug Bayramoglu (LW Twins Novice - 3rd place)
Conner Blevins (125 GP - 5th place)
Dewayne Davis (Formula 40 HW Expert - 3rd place)
Marv Esterly (Formula 40 HW Expert - 1st place)
Steve Guynes (Formula 4 - 1st place)
Mark Klepper (125 GP - 3rd place)
Buddy Lohr (D Superstock Expert - 3rd place)
Gabe McClendon (B Superstock Expert - 5th place)
Bill Underwood (Formula 40 HW Expert - 5th place)
Jack Vigneau (Formula 40 HW Expert - 4th place)
Chase Vivion (125 GP - 2nd place)

Please contact me about your purse checks.

Special thanks to Robert Bradlaw, Randall Kienast, Mike Sweeney and Jack Vigneau for donating their Oak Hill winnings to the Rider Safety Fund.

Gabe McClendon
10-30-2007, 12:23 PM
Nancy, I would like to give mine to the Rider Safety Fund.
-thanks Gabe

Gabe McClendon
10-30-2007, 12:23 PM
Nancy, I would like to give mine to the Rider Safety Fund.
-thanks Gabe

Nancy Selleck
10-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks, Gabe! Great idea!

Chase called to say that he was donating his to help cover the banquet expenses. Thanks to Chase, also!

You guys are swell. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Nancy Selleck
10-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks, Gabe! Great idea!

Chase called to say that he was donating his to help cover the banquet expenses. Thanks to Chase, also!

You guys are swell. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Dewayne Davis
11-01-2007, 09:45 AM
Nancy, I picked up my plaque and no one said anything about money or certificate.... how much is it thanks.... one thing is for sure when people come to pick winnings for there riders they should have a list of races that were entered instead of the girl having to look it up for them........ takes up to much of CMRA time..... Thanks Dewayne....

Dewayne Davis
11-01-2007, 09:45 AM
Nancy, I picked up my plaque and no one said anything about money or certificate.... how much is it thanks.... one thing is for sure when people come to pick winnings for there riders they should have a list of races that were entered instead of the girl having to look it up for them........ takes up to much of CMRA time..... Thanks Dewayne....

Nancy Selleck
11-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Dewayne, that class is sponsored by CompuCrew for $150. The payout is 1st-$50, 2nd-$40, 3rd-$30, 4th-$20, 5th-$10.

All sponsored classes are listed on the weekend schedule and a list posted in the same place where we post results.

There's also a list here: http://bbs.125gp.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=90943#Post90943

Yes, the girl (Roxana Nichols) is way too nice when it comes to letting riders pick up their trophies whenever they want (no lunch time for her) and looking up their races for them. We're planning on making some procedural changes on that for next year.

By the way, all of the unclaimed TWS purse checks were mailed out yesterday.

Nancy Selleck
11-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Dewayne, that class is sponsored by CompuCrew for $150. The payout is 1st-$50, 2nd-$40, 3rd-$30, 4th-$20, 5th-$10.

All sponsored classes are listed on the weekend schedule and a list posted in the same place where we post results.

There's also a list here: http://bbs.125gp.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=90943#Post90943

Yes, the girl (Roxana Nichols) is way too nice when it comes to letting riders pick up their trophies whenever they want (no lunch time for her) and looking up their races for them. We're planning on making some procedural changes on that for next year.

By the way, all of the unclaimed TWS purse checks were mailed out yesterday.

Marv Esterly
11-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Nancy, my wife/manager was in charge of picking those up. Can I put them toward two Banquet tickets? As soon as I get a chance I'll order the tickets.

Marv Esterly
11-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Nancy, my wife/manager was in charge of picking those up. Can I put them toward two Banquet tickets? As soon as I get a chance I'll order the tickets.

Nancy Selleck
11-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Marv, all the checks were mailed on October 31st.

Nancy Selleck
11-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Marv, all the checks were mailed on October 31st.