PDA

View Full Version : SV= go fast

CYCLE 1
04-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Just wanted to remind everybody,CYCLE 1 is youre
Sv parts #1 source.From mild to wild we can do it
all. We now have available 7071 billet triple clamps for sv stock forks at almost 3lb lighter than stock and three bolt bottom clamp. They are also superstock legal!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Custom belly pans, race wiring harness, EBC kit pads, tank spacers, custom sv fairing stay brackets and much more.
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

CYCLE 1
04-05-2004, 07:18 PM
all. We now have available 7071 billet triple clamps for sv stock forks at almost 3lb lighter than stock and three bolt bottom clamp. They are also superstock legal!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Custom belly pans, race wiring harness, EBC kit pads, tank spacers, custom sv fairing stay brackets and much more.
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Rich Desmond
04-05-2004, 08:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Scott Levine:

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>Don't forget fork springs and modded damper rods!!!

Rich Desmond
04-05-2004, 08:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Scott Levine:

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>Don't forget fork springs and modded damper rods!!!

Bryan Norton
04-05-2004, 10:28 PM
I've seen the triple clamps, they look trick!

The fork springs were great for my ride (not an SV)

Bryan Norton
04-05-2004, 10:28 PM
I've seen the triple clamps, they look trick!

The fork springs were great for my ride (not an SV)

Christopher Corder
04-06-2004, 10:23 AM
Scott,

I need a set of decent clip-ons for a 99. Falt put some sort of Rams Horn bars on the bike. They work well but look really goofy. What is the preferred way to contact you about this?

Christopher Corder
04-06-2004, 10:23 AM
Scott,

I need a set of decent clip-ons for a 99. Falt put some sort of Rams Horn bars on the bike. They work well but look really goofy. What is the preferred way to contact you about this?

ysr612
04-06-2004, 03:57 PM
those are called clubman bars they work very well.

ysr612
04-06-2004, 03:57 PM
those are called clubman bars they work very well.

Christopher Corder
04-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Hey Glen,

Nice to meet you at the races.

They do work well but are way too old school for me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Christopher Corder
04-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Hey Glen,

Nice to meet you at the races.

They do work well but are way too old school for me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Rich Desmond
04-06-2004, 05:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Christopher Corder:
Scott,

I need a set of decent clip-ons for a 99. Falt put some sort of Rams Horn bars on the bike. They work well but look really goofy. What is the preferred way to contact you about this? </div></div>Chris, you can call him at the shop at 405-677-3600.
And don't be dissin' those clubman bars, they're what all us Kenny Roberts wannabes put on our RD350's back in the day. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Rich Desmond
04-06-2004, 05:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Christopher Corder:
Scott,

I need a set of decent clip-ons for a 99. Falt put some sort of Rams Horn bars on the bike. They work well but look really goofy. What is the preferred way to contact you about this? </div></div>Chris, you can call him at the shop at 405-677-3600.
And don't be dissin' those clubman bars, they're what all us Kenny Roberts wannabes put on our RD350's back in the day. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Craig Montgomery
04-08-2004, 11:01 AM
I've got Cycle One fork springs and parts in my SV and they are working perfectly. These guys are SV experts!

Craig Montgomery
04-08-2004, 11:01 AM
I've got Cycle One fork springs and parts in my SV and they are working perfectly. These guys are SV experts!

CYCLE 1
04-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Craig, thanks for the kind words.We have spent a
ton of time building and designing parts for
the SV now we are slowly gearing up for the 03
and 04. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

CYCLE 1
04-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Craig, thanks for the kind words.We have spent a
ton of time building and designing parts for
the SV now we are slowly gearing up for the 03
and 04. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif