PDA

View Full Version : VP Fuels at Cresson.

ducatiracerx
04-19-2004, 10:00 AM
I will be at Cresson on Friday night and all day Saturday.

Schedule: Friday night at around 6PM
Saturday: Racing endurance, all other times.

I will probably be there early Sunday morning until about 10-11am. I jsut bought a house and I am moving in that weekend also, so I will need to leave by no later than 11am on Sunday. If you need fuel please come either Friday or Saturday, if I sell out I will not be there Sunday morning, if I don't sell out then I will be there Sunday morning also.

I am starting to carry larger quantities so hopefully I will not run out, I will also have MR9 at some of the races, and sometimes MR1 for those looking for specialty fuels.

Please try to get back with me if you need fuel so I know who your are.

Thanks,

ducatiracerx
04-19-2004, 10:00 AM
I will be at Cresson on Friday night and all day Saturday.

Schedule: Friday night at around 6PM
Saturday: Racing endurance, all other times.

I will probably be there early Sunday morning until about 10-11am. I jsut bought a house and I am moving in that weekend also, so I will need to leave by no later than 11am on Sunday. If you need fuel please come either Friday or Saturday, if I sell out I will not be there Sunday morning, if I don't sell out then I will be there Sunday morning also.

I am starting to carry larger quantities so hopefully I will not run out, I will also have MR9 at some of the races, and sometimes MR1 for those looking for specialty fuels.

Please try to get back with me if you need fuel so I know who your are.

Thanks,

Jason Keene
04-19-2004, 10:34 AM
did you find my book yet? :p

Jason Keene
04-19-2004, 10:34 AM
did you find my book yet? :p

ducatiracerx
04-19-2004, 11:53 AM
I have one question for you Mr Fancy Pants....and you know what it is.

I am actually packing for the next 2 weeks, thus I will bring it to Cresson. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

How is the shoulder, ready for Cresson tough guy?

ducatiracerx
04-19-2004, 11:53 AM
I have one question for you Mr Fancy Pants....and you know what it is.

I am actually packing for the next 2 weeks, thus I will bring it to Cresson. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

How is the shoulder, ready for Cresson tough guy?

Jason Keene
04-19-2004, 12:30 PM
I'm about 80% on range of motion and 35% with strength. More than enough to handle the likes of you.... hahahahahaha

Seriously i feel really good and the Doc say's i can go back to the gym and start working on the shoulder there... no phys therapy needed.

Thanks for asking and i'll see ya soon....

Jason Keene
04-19-2004, 12:30 PM
I'm about 80% on range of motion and 35% with strength. More than enough to handle the likes of you.... hahahahahaha

Seriously i feel really good and the Doc say's i can go back to the gym and start working on the shoulder there... no phys therapy needed.

Thanks for asking and i'll see ya soon....

toddcmra698
04-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Sissy boy might actually race ???haha Jason get the gsxr back together? hope so and you better not let me catch ya laying on the track on the first lap of practice again!!!I'll kick dirt on you next time...see ya cresson

toddcmra698
04-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Sissy boy might actually race ???haha Jason get the gsxr back together? hope so and you better not let me catch ya laying on the track on the first lap of practice again!!!I'll kick dirt on you next time...see ya cresson

Jason Keene
04-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Getting brave in your old age. As soon as a guy breaks a couple bones the gloves come off huh...

I wouldn't want you to lose any sleep over me not being in top shape.
Heaven forbid, with me being out for 2 rounds, you actually get to run mid pack.
Ohhhh ouch.... I don't even run your class. Did I mention I just bought a 02 SV.
Keep it up I'll be in your class soon.
Oh wait, I sold my pocketbike.
Sorry didn't mean to throw salt.... ohhhh ... lol

Good to hear from you... see you soon...

Jason Keene
04-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Getting brave in your old age. As soon as a guy breaks a couple bones the gloves come off huh...

I wouldn't want you to lose any sleep over me not being in top shape.
Heaven forbid, with me being out for 2 rounds, you actually get to run mid pack.
Ohhhh ouch.... I don't even run your class. Did I mention I just bought a 02 SV.
Keep it up I'll be in your class soon.
Oh wait, I sold my pocketbike.
Sorry didn't mean to throw salt.... ohhhh ... lol

Good to hear from you... see you soon...

darick
04-23-2004, 12:34 PM
See, this is what the board is all about /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

A little teasing and playing never hurt anybody...did it? Just make sure you take it easy on him in practice he he

darick
04-23-2004, 12:34 PM
See, this is what the board is all about /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

A little teasing and playing never hurt anybody...did it? Just make sure you take it easy on him in practice he he

ducatiracerx
04-30-2004, 02:57 PM
Schedule:
Saturday morning before and after the endurance race.

Sunday 6:30am to 12:00 I have to leave the track around 1pm.

Please try to come find me early.

Thanks,

ducatiracerx
04-30-2004, 02:57 PM
Schedule:
Saturday morning before and after the endurance race.

Sunday 6:30am to 12:00 I have to leave the track around 1pm.

Please try to come find me early.

Thanks,

Christopher Corder
05-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Scott,

Are you going to post up for Hallett? If so, I need my usual 5 gallons of C-12.

Christopher Corder
05-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Scott,

Are you going to post up for Hallett? If so, I need my usual 5 gallons of C-12.

ducatiracerx
05-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Yep, I will be there.

If you need to get in touch with me just yell.

ducatiracerx
05-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Yep, I will be there.

If you need to get in touch with me just yell.

05-25-2004, 08:01 PM
Still waiting for the contingency payout this year... from V P fuels. I didn't run the fuel at Hallet but just wondering whats up ?

05-25-2004, 08:01 PM
Still waiting for the contingency payout this year... from V P fuels. I didn't run the fuel at Hallet but just wondering whats up ?

ducatiracerx
05-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Actually, John Orchard spoke to her, unfornately there is nothing I can do, she is buried at VP. I am going to be handing over the fuel and the contingency to Pete Martins, we have to figure out the logistics but he will be the one handling everything probably starting at TWS.....

SH

ducatiracerx
05-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Actually, John Orchard spoke to her, unfornately there is nothing I can do, she is buried at VP. I am going to be handing over the fuel and the contingency to Pete Martins, we have to figure out the logistics but he will be the one handling everything probably starting at TWS.....

SH

Christopher Corder
05-28-2004, 09:44 AM
Scott,

Have you been notified of any VP fuel price increases?

Christopher Corder
05-28-2004, 09:44 AM
Scott,

Have you been notified of any VP fuel price increases?

Pete Martins
05-28-2004, 12:14 PM
I just spoke to VP and there is an increase going into effect on Monday, due the rising cost of oil and transportation. Of course I cannot get any before then so we will have to adjust accordingly. I will post more info after we know more.

Pete Martins
05-28-2004, 12:14 PM
I just spoke to VP and there is an increase going into effect on Monday, due the rising cost of oil and transportation. Of course I cannot get any before then so we will have to adjust accordingly. I will post more info after we know more.