PDA

View Full Version : Free Suspension Seminar @ Hallet

marcus mcbain
07-07-2004, 11:48 AM
RPS will be providing a free 1-hour suspension seminar at Hallet during the CMRA weekend. It will be held Friday evening July 16th at 6:30pm.

This seminar will cover all of the aspects of motorcycle suspension function and terminology. A 20-page course book will be provided for each participant to keep at no charge.

The goal of this seminar is to not only provide a good foundation for component understanding, but also to raise money for the Road Racing World Action Fund so that Air Fence can continue to be be maintained and deployed throughout the country. The goal of RPS is to raise 500.00 at this event for the RRW Action fund. Each participant will be asked for a $20.00 donation, but it is not required. To date, Marcus McBain/Racing Performance Services has raised over $6000.00 in donations.

If you are interested in attending please notify RPS by sending an email to Marcus95@wt.net and put "HALLET SUSPENSION SEMINAR" in the subject line. The class will be limited to 20 participants.

Thank you,
Marcus McBain

marcus mcbain
07-07-2004, 11:48 AM
RPS will be providing a free 1-hour suspension seminar at Hallet during the CMRA weekend. It will be held Friday evening July 16th at 6:30pm.

This seminar will cover all of the aspects of motorcycle suspension function and terminology. A 20-page course book will be provided for each participant to keep at no charge.

The goal of this seminar is to not only provide a good foundation for component understanding, but also to raise money for the Road Racing World Action Fund so that Air Fence can continue to be be maintained and deployed throughout the country. The goal of RPS is to raise 500.00 at this event for the RRW Action fund. Each participant will be asked for a $20.00 donation, but it is not required. To date, Marcus McBain/Racing Performance Services has raised over $6000.00 in donations.

If you are interested in attending please notify RPS by sending an email to Marcus95@wt.net and put "HALLET SUSPENSION SEMINAR" in the subject line. The class will be limited to 20 participants.

Thank you,
Marcus McBain

David Hirsch
07-07-2004, 07:10 PM
Marcus, give me a call or send me your number.
David
409-771-3950

David Hirsch
07-07-2004, 07:10 PM
Marcus, give me a call or send me your number.
David
409-771-3950

marcus mcbain
07-07-2004, 08:11 PM
Just a note, David Hirsh has agreed to do a 30-45 minute seminar afterwards that will cover the many aspects of tires.

It does not matter if you are a Michelin, Pirelli, Dunlop, or Bridgestone customer. The items David will cover will help you get the most out of your tire.

marcus mcbain
07-07-2004, 08:11 PM
Just a note, David Hirsh has agreed to do a 30-45 minute seminar afterwards that will cover the many aspects of tires.

It does not matter if you are a Michelin, Pirelli, Dunlop, or Bridgestone customer. The items David will cover will help you get the most out of your tire.

marcus mcbain
07-08-2004, 05:01 PM
Seminar is over 1/2 full. If you want to attend, please send an email.

Marcus

marcus mcbain
07-08-2004, 05:01 PM
Seminar is over 1/2 full. If you want to attend, please send an email.

Marcus

marcus mcbain
07-08-2004, 08:31 PM
OK,

Two spots left. I am leaving for IOWA to pick up my trailer tonight. I will check mail when I get back and sort them by timestamp.

Thanks guys
Marcus

marcus mcbain
07-08-2004, 08:31 PM
OK,

Two spots left. I am leaving for IOWA to pick up my trailer tonight. I will check mail when I get back and sort them by timestamp.

Thanks guys
Marcus

marcus mcbain
07-14-2004, 12:47 AM
OK, all the names are in. If you sent me an email and I have not listed you. Just let me know and I will update the list. Thank you to each of these folks that are participating in the Seminar.

Hallet Suspension Seminar

Sam and Bubba Romeo
Marv Esterly
Michael Newhouse
Chris Kutalek
Brad Kelly
Keith Hertell
Dean Haack
Tommy Fox
Kelly Davis
Alan Etheredge
Nick Tulloh
Backmarker Racing (All 5 Teammembers)
Jason Keene and team
Mick Bettencourt

marcus mcbain
07-14-2004, 12:47 AM
OK, all the names are in. If you sent me an email and I have not listed you. Just let me know and I will update the list. Thank you to each of these folks that are participating in the Seminar.

Hallet Suspension Seminar

Sam and Bubba Romeo
Marv Esterly
Michael Newhouse
Chris Kutalek
Brad Kelly
Keith Hertell
Dean Haack
Tommy Fox
Kelly Davis
Alan Etheredge
Nick Tulloh