PDA

View Full Version : HEADS UP: 08/23 LSTD date before Cresson now open...!

Jeff Grant
07-28-2004, 12:04 PM
Since our next event at Cresson is the week before the Cresson race, I thought a heads-up might be a good idea for anybody wanting to get on the track then:

Secure Online Registration opened this morning and we typically fill up pretty quick.

www.lonestartrackdays.com (http://www.lonestartrackdays.com)

Please keep in mind that we keep a tight lid on each Group's numbers for safety reasons. Racers tend to more flexible, whereas street riders are a lot more conscience of their "environment".

Thanks for your understanding. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Jeff Grant
07-28-2004, 12:04 PM
Since our next event at Cresson is the week before the Cresson race, I thought a heads-up might be a good idea for anybody wanting to get on the track then:

Secure Online Registration opened this morning and we typically fill up pretty quick.

www.lonestartrackdays.com (http://www.lonestartrackdays.com)

Please keep in mind that we keep a tight lid on each Group's numbers for safety reasons. Racers tend to more flexible, whereas street riders are a lot more conscience of their "environment".

Thanks for your understanding. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Michael Hamric
07-28-2004, 05:48 PM
Can we leave our trailers there until Friday (8/27)?

Thanks - MH

Michael Hamric
07-28-2004, 05:48 PM
Can we leave our trailers there until Friday (8/27)?

Thanks - MH

nicktulloh
07-28-2004, 06:27 PM
Same direction as the weekend (CW)?

nicktulloh
07-28-2004, 06:27 PM
Same direction as the weekend (CW)?

Jeff Grant
07-28-2004, 07:00 PM
Michael... leave the trailers the entire week? Let me ask Steve on that. I don't think it will be a problem if it's left on the skid pad, but I want to double-check.

Nick... yes, the day will be run clockwise... same as the CMRA race.

Jeff Grant
07-28-2004, 07:00 PM
Michael... leave the trailers the entire week? Let me ask Steve on that. I don't think it will be a problem if it's left on the skid pad, but I want to double-check.

Nick... yes, the day will be run clockwise... same as the CMRA race.

Jan Stadler
07-28-2004, 09:14 PM
Damn...! It was "pretty quick". /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Jan Stadler
07-28-2004, 09:14 PM
Damn...! It was "pretty quick". /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

darick
07-29-2004, 02:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jan Stadler:
Damn...! It was "pretty quick". /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div>No doubt /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif Hmmm, I guess I wasn't sitting with my finger on the registration button at 10am yesterday so if you were at work....and you couldn't get to a computer in time then your hosed bigstyle!

darick
07-29-2004, 02:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jan Stadler:
Damn...! It was "pretty quick". /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div>No doubt /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif Hmmm, I guess I wasn't sitting with my finger on the registration button at 10am yesterday so if you were at work....and you couldn't get to a computer in time then your hosed bigstyle!

Steve McNamara
07-30-2004, 12:02 PM
Darick, Jan
Please check your e mail at the addresses that you have registered on this message board.

MacMan

Steve McNamara
07-30-2004, 12:02 PM
Darick, Jan
Please check your e mail at the addresses that you have registered on this message board.

MacMan