PDA

View Full Version : THRS contest for Cresson

Ty Howard
09-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Anyone interested in attending my school or open track session Oct. 25 at Cresson. Email me and I will put your name in a drawing for half off open track session or $50 off my school. Four people will be awarded this price.

After the last race at Cresson, Novice champions will also be put into a drawing for a chance at 4 more similar awards.

The cost for Levels 1,2, and 4 is $100 for pre registered riders.
The cost for the Ty Howard Riding School is $150 for pre registered riders.
Post entry is $10 more.

Anyone interested in being entered in the drawing please email at Typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com

Anyone interested in pre registering go to Ridesmart.info

Novice champions that contact me before the last race will have their name entered into the drawing twice.

Please include you phone number when you email me.

Ty Howard
09-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Anyone interested in attending my school or open track session Oct. 25 at Cresson. Email me and I will put your name in a drawing for half off open track session or $50 off my school. Four people will be awarded this price.

After the last race at Cresson, Novice champions will also be put into a drawing for a chance at 4 more similar awards.

The cost for Levels 1,2, and 4 is $100 for pre registered riders.
The cost for the Ty Howard Riding School is $150 for pre registered riders.
Post entry is $10 more.

Anyone interested in being entered in the drawing please email at Typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com

Anyone interested in pre registering go to Ridesmart.info

Novice champions that contact me before the last race will have their name entered into the drawing twice.

Please include you phone number when you email me.

Ty Howard
10-04-2004, 04:41 PM
Don't forget all the video footage from my schools can be bought for $20 delieved to your house. The last three schools are availiable to purchase now. I have Hallet, Texas Motor Speedway, and Texas World Speedway on board video. These videos are a great way to learn race lines, shift points, and braking points, even if it is video of someone else. You can here the engine RPM of the motorcycle. This is the easiest way for a provisional novice to learn the tracks and the fast lines. All camera footage was recorded by professionals with tons of track time on each track.
Just email me if your interested.
Typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com

Ty Howard
10-04-2004, 04:41 PM
Don't forget all the video footage from my schools can be bought for $20 delieved to your house. The last three schools are availiable to purchase now. I have Hallet, Texas Motor Speedway, and Texas World Speedway on board video. These videos are a great way to learn race lines, shift points, and braking points, even if it is video of someone else. You can here the engine RPM of the motorcycle. This is the easiest way for a provisional novice to learn the tracks and the fast lines. All camera footage was recorded by professionals with tons of track time on each track.
Just email me if your interested.
Typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com