PDA

View Full Version : Refinance Questions!!

mcstealth
11-06-2004, 06:50 PM
Before anyone refinances their homes for a lower rate or for cash out consolidation, please call me. I'm not going to try to persuade you to change to my company. I will though tell you if what you have going on is a good deal, or a bad one. I own my own mortage company (7 years) and I am probably one of the most honest loan officers ever.

David Ferris
281-812-2534

Fifth Element Racing
DynaTech Endurance retired

mcstealth
11-06-2004, 06:50 PM
Before anyone refinances their homes for a lower rate or for cash out consolidation, please call me. I'm not going to try to persuade you to change to my company. I will though tell you if what you have going on is a good deal, or a bad one. I own my own mortage company (7 years) and I am probably one of the most honest loan officers ever.

David Ferris
281-812-2534

Fifth Element Racing
DynaTech Endurance retired

mcstealth
12-08-2004, 08:29 PM
The end of year financials are always hard to predict when it comes to interest rates. This year is no different. If you are comtemplating a refinance, ask any and all questions that you can think of.

If you are purchasing a home, my thoughts are as follows; These is no right time to buy a house. Much like there is no right time for having a baby. If you are going to do it, DO it. Get it done and if you hit the numbers right on your first time then, congratulations. If you don't or didn't, wait a couple of years and then ask your mortgage guy (or girl) any and all questions about the benefits of refinancing.

Call me for any advise.

David
281-812-2534

Fifth Element Racing
DynaTech Endurance (retired)

mcstealth
12-08-2004, 08:29 PM
The end of year financials are always hard to predict when it comes to interest rates. This year is no different. If you are comtemplating a refinance, ask any and all questions that you can think of.

If you are purchasing a home, my thoughts are as follows; These is no right time to buy a house. Much like there is no right time for having a baby. If you are going to do it, DO it. Get it done and if you hit the numbers right on your first time then, congratulations. If you don't or didn't, wait a couple of years and then ask your mortgage guy (or girl) any and all questions about the benefits of refinancing.

Call me for any advise.

David
281-812-2534

Fifth Element Racing
DynaTech Endurance (retired)