PDA

View Full Version : Learn the ins and outs of Oak Hill

Ty Howard
01-14-2005, 12:35 PM
Feb. 5-6, I will be at Oak Hill showing some people the fast way around the tricky circuit. Anyone interested in having me help them or film them, email me for details. Typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com

I can only work with a few people, so if your interested, make plans early.

Marcus has already made plans to be there for a couple of people. So if you need some suspension help this is a great opportunity.

The track is open for any licensed racers. So if anyone wants to come out and join the fun, see ya their.

Ty Howard
01-14-2005, 12:35 PM
Feb. 5-6, I will be at Oak Hill showing some people the fast way around the tricky circuit. Anyone interested in having me help them or film them, email me for details. Typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com

I can only work with a few people, so if your interested, make plans early.

Marcus has already made plans to be there for a couple of people. So if you need some suspension help this is a great opportunity.

The track is open for any licensed racers. So if anyone wants to come out and join the fun, see ya their.

toddcmra698
01-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Ty pick me up on the way hahaha..Anyone who needs help and has the cash before race season needs to go let Ty and Marcus help them.Unless your riding an SV in the novice class please don't go(thats for my own help)cause youll gain lots of time and smoke me...........Todd

toddcmra698
01-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Ty pick me up on the way hahaha..Anyone who needs help and has the cash before race season needs to go let Ty and Marcus help them.Unless your riding an SV in the novice class please don't go(thats for my own help)cause youll gain lots of time and smoke me...........Todd

nnciderr
01-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Ty and Marcus, now that's one lap time lowering combination.

Between the two of them they lowered my lap times (get ready for engineer term) by fifty bagillion seconds last year.

thanks again guys,

Josh

nnciderr
01-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Ty and Marcus, now that's one lap time lowering combination.

Between the two of them they lowered my lap times (get ready for engineer term) by fifty bagillion seconds last year.

thanks again guys,

Josh

01-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Does anyone know what the weather is going to do? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

01-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Does anyone know what the weather is going to do? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

toddcmra698
01-30-2005, 05:17 PM
OK Brian this is texas ya know..well have to wait till friday to be certain(kinda) haha

toddcmra698
01-30-2005, 05:17 PM
OK Brian this is texas ya know..well have to wait till friday to be certain(kinda) haha

01-31-2005, 07:15 PM
How much Mr Ty? I must show Mr Clark whose bike is faster....his bike or my 'cheater' bike....Thanks for you help at TMS this past summer! That fixed my bad body position....

01-31-2005, 07:15 PM
How much Mr Ty? I must show Mr Clark whose bike is faster....his bike or my 'cheater' bike....Thanks for you help at TMS this past summer! That fixed my bad body position....