PDA

View Full Version : LSTD - Friday, March 18th @ Cresson...



Jeff Grant
02-16-2005, 09:05 AM
Just a quick heads up...

We will be opening up Secure Online Registration tomorrow (Thursday) at 10am so if you plan on signing up, you'll most likely want to do it quickly because this is also the day before the CMRA race weekend as well.

Lone Star Track Days (http://www.lonestartrackdays.com)

Thanks for your interest!

Jeff Grant
02-16-2005, 09:05 AM
Just a quick heads up...

We will be opening up Secure Online Registration tomorrow (Thursday) at 10am so if you plan on signing up, you'll most likely want to do it quickly because this is also the day before the CMRA race weekend as well.

Lone Star Track Days (http://www.lonestartrackdays.com)

Thanks for your interest!

nnciderr
02-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Is Wade gonna start sending out emails announcing these like he did last year?

nnciderr
02-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Is Wade gonna start sending out emails announcing these like he did last year?

Steve McNamara
02-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Yes Josh.
Everyone on our e mail list should receive a notice when registration opens.

Steve McNamara
02-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Yes Josh.
Everyone on our e mail list should receive a notice when registration opens.

TXFZ1
02-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Why the 70 rider cap?


David

TXFZ1
02-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Why the 70 rider cap?


David

Steve McNamara
02-27-2005, 11:43 AM
70 riders plus our instructors, owners, corner workers, and sponsored riders.
It will be close to 85 when we get onto the track.
These are the numbers we are comfortable with.

Steve McNamara
02-27-2005, 11:43 AM
70 riders plus our instructors, owners, corner workers, and sponsored riders.
It will be close to 85 when we get onto the track.
These are the numbers we are comfortable with.

TXFZ1
02-27-2005, 06:41 PM
But you have 80 ...whatever.

David

TXFZ1
02-27-2005, 06:41 PM
But you have 80 ...whatever.

David

Steve McNamara
03-07-2005, 07:13 AM
80 ?
I'm not sure what you mean David.

Steve McNamara
03-07-2005, 07:13 AM
80 ?
I'm not sure what you mean David.

Jeff Grant
03-07-2005, 04:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Antilley:
But you have 80 ...whatever.

David </div></div>To expound upon what Steve said...

I think that the "80" number might have been showing for a bit on accident when I was updating the site recently. Specific to Cresson I mean. It should have read "70"... and the 70 rider cap is not a new thing. We've been stating 70 for years now.

It's 80 at TWS... 70 at Cresson... customers that is. The rider cap is for everyone's SAFETY.

Jeff Grant
03-07-2005, 04:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Antilley:
But you have 80 ...whatever.

David </div></div>To expound upon what Steve said...

I think that the "80" number might have been showing for a bit on accident when I was updating the site recently. Specific to Cresson I mean. It should have read "70"... and the 70 rider cap is not a new thing. We've been stating 70 for years now.

It's 80 at TWS... 70 at Cresson... customers that is. The rider cap is for everyone's SAFETY.

cec
03-07-2005, 11:26 PM
Any changes to allow minis (70cc) in any of your rider groups?

cec
03-07-2005, 11:26 PM
Any changes to allow minis (70cc) in any of your rider groups?

Steve McNamara
03-08-2005, 04:20 PM
125cc's or bigger.

Steve McNamara
03-08-2005, 04:20 PM
125cc's or bigger.

Tony Wang
03-08-2005, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Steve McNamara:
Yes Josh.
Everyone on our e mail list should receive a notice when registration opens. </div></div>How do I get on the email list? I'm sure I'll need a reminder to register for the TWS trackday before the race that weekend.

Tony Wang
03-08-2005, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Steve McNamara:
Yes Josh.
Everyone on our e mail list should receive a notice when registration opens. </div></div>How do I get on the email list? I'm sure I'll need a reminder to register for the TWS trackday before the race that weekend.

Tom Thompson
03-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Chris come to Cresson Mon. (Ridesmart) I'll be there. The small bikes are going to ride with the newbys but at least it's track time.

Tom Thompson
03-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Chris come to Cresson Mon. (Ridesmart) I'll be there. The small bikes are going to ride with the newbys but at least it's track time.

Jeff Grant
03-14-2005, 12:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Tony Wang:
How do I get on the email list? I'm sure I'll need a reminder to register for the TWS trackday before the race that weekend. </div></div>Tony. Send wade@lonestartrackdays.com and e-mail and ask to be put on the e-mailing list.

Thanks!

Jeff Grant
03-14-2005, 12:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Tony Wang:
How do I get on the email list? I'm sure I'll need a reminder to register for the TWS trackday before the race that weekend. </div></div>Tony. Send wade@lonestartrackdays.com and e-mail and ask to be put on the e-mailing list.

Thanks!

Tony Wang
03-16-2005, 11:28 PM
Thanks Jeff...

Tony Wang
03-16-2005, 11:28 PM
Thanks Jeff...