PDA

View Full Version : Michelin Contingency instructions

David Hirsch
02-16-2005, 12:50 PM
As most of you know I attempt to have the Michelin Contingency for each race submitted within a few days of each race. Here are some guidelines to help us get the contingency paid by the next race.
1, If you are not contracted give me your form at the race, even if you do not have your finnishes on it. This does not apply to contracted riders as I take care of y'all automaticly.
2, Make sure the form is complete and legible.
3, Make sure your bike has the correct stickers on it and you have a patch on your leathers. These items are available from me.

If you do not get the form to me at the race and you are not contracted I will still accept the form but the program requires the form be verified on the day of the race by a race official. So you will have to get someone from the CMRA to verify that you were on Michelins and you met the requirements. I will than TRY to get it paid.
Thanks,
David

David Hirsch
02-16-2005, 12:50 PM
As most of you know I attempt to have the Michelin Contingency for each race submitted within a few days of each race. Here are some guidelines to help us get the contingency paid by the next race.
1, If you are not contracted give me your form at the race, even if you do not have your finnishes on it. This does not apply to contracted riders as I take care of y'all automaticly.
2, Make sure the form is complete and legible.
3, Make sure your bike has the correct stickers on it and you have a patch on your leathers. These items are available from me.

If you do not get the form to me at the race and you are not contracted I will still accept the form but the program requires the form be verified on the day of the race by a race official. So you will have to get someone from the CMRA to verify that you were on Michelins and you met the requirements. I will than TRY to get it paid.
Thanks,
David

Keith Hertell
02-16-2005, 04:54 PM
Am I still g2g or do i need to fill somethin' out again?

Talking about Team Anvil endurance.

Thanks

Keith Hertell
02-16-2005, 04:54 PM
Am I still g2g or do i need to fill somethin' out again?

Talking about Team Anvil endurance.

Thanks

David Hirsch
02-16-2005, 06:27 PM
You are now. You have mail.
David

David Hirsch
02-16-2005, 06:27 PM
You are now. You have mail.
David