PDA

View Full Version : Michelin Service at MSR

David Hirsch
03-15-2005, 08:17 PM
We will arrive Friday afternoon. Anything left with us will be ready Friday night or it will be waiting for you when you come in the track Saturday morning.
Thanks,
David

David Hirsch
03-15-2005, 08:17 PM
We will arrive Friday afternoon. Anything left with us will be ready Friday night or it will be waiting for you when you come in the track Saturday morning.
Thanks,
David

03-15-2005, 09:01 PM
will you be bringing some of those super secret tires like Ty had? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

03-15-2005, 09:01 PM
will you be bringing some of those super secret tires like Ty had? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

cedestech
03-15-2005, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Hirsch:
Thanks,
David </div></div>Is the earth going to make another revolution....?

Yes.

David will be at the track.....

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

cedestech
03-15-2005, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Hirsch:
Thanks,
David </div></div>Is the earth going to make another revolution....?

Yes.

David will be at the track.....

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

David Hirsch
03-15-2005, 09:32 PM
David, yes I have the tires Ty ran at Daytona.

Emmett, "if the Good Lords willin and the creeks dont rise"

David

David Hirsch
03-15-2005, 09:32 PM
David, yes I have the tires Ty ran at Daytona.

Emmett, "if the Good Lords willin and the creeks dont rise"

David

burner42
03-15-2005, 10:41 PM
Looks like you might need some more rain tires again this weekend /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
Bummer!

burner42
03-15-2005, 10:41 PM
Looks like you might need some more rain tires again this weekend /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
Bummer!

David Hirsch
03-15-2005, 10:50 PM
I have them but I hope we wont need them.

David Hirsch
03-15-2005, 10:50 PM
I have them but I hope we wont need them.

burner42
03-16-2005, 08:42 AM
I still have my new unused set I purchased from you at Oak Hill, I got lucky since all my races are after lunch... but hopefully, yes, they will stay in the glad bags all weekend! Cross your fingers.
Myles

burner42
03-16-2005, 08:42 AM
I still have my new unused set I purchased from you at Oak Hill, I got lucky since all my races are after lunch... but hopefully, yes, they will stay in the glad bags all weekend! Cross your fingers.
Myles