PDA

View Full Version : Michelin Contingency has been paid

David Hirsch
03-15-2005, 09:41 PM
The contingency monies from Oak Hill have posted. If I have your card the value has been added. If you won contingency for the first time at Oak Hill you will receive a card in the mail shortly.
Thanks,
David

David Hirsch
03-15-2005, 09:41 PM
The contingency monies from Oak Hill have posted. If I have your card the value has been added. If you won contingency for the first time at Oak Hill you will receive a card in the mail shortly.
Thanks,
David

CYCLE 1
03-15-2005, 10:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Hirsch:
Thanks,
David </div></div>Dave , can accounts be checked on-line?

Thanks
Scott

CYCLE 1
03-15-2005, 10:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Hirsch:
Thanks,
David </div></div>Dave , can accounts be checked on-line?

Thanks
Scott

David Hirsch
03-15-2005, 10:57 PM
Sorry no. I just sent you a PM with what was submitted for you but until you get the card it is out there in the ozone somewhere.
David

David Hirsch
03-15-2005, 10:57 PM
Sorry no. I just sent you a PM with what was submitted for you but until you get the card it is out there in the ozone somewhere.
David

CYCLE 1
03-16-2005, 08:36 AM
Thanks Dave.

CYCLE 1
03-16-2005, 08:36 AM
Thanks Dave.