PDA

View Full Version : RPS Specials for Oak Hill...

marcus mcbain
06-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Racing Performance Services is having 3 big specials to help you get the weekend off right.

1) Axxion arm measurement 75.00. That's right, find out all of your offset and settings and get a printed copy for only 75.00!!! The 3-D Axxion arm measures:
Rake Angle
Rear Axle Alignment
Steering Head To Swingarm Pivot
Trail
Pivot Height
Fork Pinch
Fork Twist
Swing Arm Downslope
Steering Head to Front Axle
Front Axle Alignment
Front Wheel Offset
Rear Axle Twist
Front Axle Twist
Triple Clamp Offset

We can advise for changes or let you know your good to go.

Click here for more information on the 3-D Axxion Arm (http://www.roadracinghelp.com/NewCat/3-D%20Axxion%20Arm/home.htm)

2) Brake Service - Why blow through turns? Have RPS service your rotors and bleed your brake system for only 40.00!!!

3) Basic Setup - $20.00 Friday and Saturday night. RPS will provide consultation along with measurement information for you.

As always, we can do fork and shock service and re-valving trackside and have you ready to get into the winners circle. For more information, call me at 713 304 5509.

Thank you,
Marcus McBain

marcus mcbain
06-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Racing Performance Services is having 3 big specials to help you get the weekend off right.

1) Axxion arm measurement 75.00. That's right, find out all of your offset and settings and get a printed copy for only 75.00!!! The 3-D Axxion arm measures:
Rake Angle
Rear Axle Alignment
Steering Head To Swingarm Pivot
Trail
Pivot Height
Fork Pinch
Fork Twist
Swing Arm Downslope
Steering Head to Front Axle
Front Axle Alignment
Front Wheel Offset
Rear Axle Twist
Front Axle Twist
Triple Clamp Offset

We can advise for changes or let you know your good to go.

Click here for more information on the 3-D Axxion Arm (http://www.roadracinghelp.com/NewCat/3-D%20Axxion%20Arm/home.htm)

2) Brake Service - Why blow through turns? Have RPS service your rotors and bleed your brake system for only 40.00!!!

3) Basic Setup - $20.00 Friday and Saturday night. RPS will provide consultation along with measurement information for you.

As always, we can do fork and shock service and re-valving trackside and have you ready to get into the winners circle. For more information, call me at 713 304 5509.

Thank you,
Marcus McBain

burner42
06-28-2005, 10:33 AM
Hey Marcus,
I think Randy might need all of the above after the beating he's put on that poor Gixxer the last couple of weeks. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Myles

burner42
06-28-2005, 10:33 AM
Hey Marcus,
I think Randy might need all of the above after the beating he's put on that poor Gixxer the last couple of weeks. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Myles