PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find info on contingency

Nick Chapman
06-13-2003, 08:15 PM
I am looking for info on the 125 Gp contingency.
Thanks,
Nick

Eric Kelcher
06-15-2003, 02:14 AM
http://www.formulausa.com/contingency.asp

Nancy Selleck
06-16-2003, 10:21 AM
Nick, we have contingency information on our own website as well.

Take a look at our Home Page on the right-hand side.

You can download a copy of CMRA's manufacturer contingency dates, contingency forms for all the different manufacturers as well as information on CCS/CMRA contingency requirements and awards.

And feel free to call or email me directly if you have any specific questions about contingency or anything else.

Nick Chapman
06-16-2003, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the info. I am just looking to see what stickers I NEED to run.

Nick

Nancy Selleck
06-16-2003, 02:20 PM
You would find that information on the CCS/CMRA claim form link on the home page. There are 3 pages to that form: the claim form itself which gets turned in at tech, the awards page, and the requirements page.

The requirements page explains what you need to do to qualify for the various contingencies. For example: Whether you have to put stickers on your bike, how many and where they need to be placed or if you must list that company as a sponsor in your results. Etc.

Nick Chapman
06-16-2003, 05:17 PM
Looks like I will just be needing the Dunlop, EBC, and the 1-888fastlap(for the FM helmets) stickers. Are all of these available at tech?

Thanks again!
Nick

Nancy Selleck
06-16-2003, 07:19 PM
They are supposed to be available in tech.

We will be ordering stickers between now and the next race at Hallett, so we should be completely stocked up by then.

"Should be" is the operative phrase here...