PDA

View Full Version : Private lessons at MSR

Ty Howard
07-26-2005, 09:32 PM
The racing schedule has finally opened up a little so i'm available for private lessons again. The lessons are available most any friday, saturday, or sunday thats a MSR member day.

The lessons include around six on track 20 minute sessions. Each session including lots of on board video. You will see yourself from behind and from the front. This allows you to be recorded while you are following my racing lines.

Each private lesson will be tailored around each riders individual needs. We will do some breaking drills and curnering cone drills. Your body position will be reviewed after each session to view your improvement.

My private lessons are designed to help each racer become a safer and faster rider. Being able to go faster doesn't mean you have to crash more. With the proper riding techniques you will be faster, safer and tires will last longer. In the long run saving you lots of money on crash repairs and tire bills.

Private lesson are $500 for one or $375 for two.
I can do larger groups also. The price being $350 each for three or more.

Private lesson are also available at Oak Hill with a $200 extra charge for the whole group. Most be two or more riders.

For more information on exact available dates or questions email me at Typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com

Ty Howard
07-26-2005, 09:32 PM
The racing schedule has finally opened up a little so i'm available for private lessons again. The lessons are available most any friday, saturday, or sunday thats a MSR member day.

The lessons include around six on track 20 minute sessions. Each session including lots of on board video. You will see yourself from behind and from the front. This allows you to be recorded while you are following my racing lines.

Each private lesson will be tailored around each riders individual needs. We will do some breaking drills and curnering cone drills. Your body position will be reviewed after each session to view your improvement.

My private lessons are designed to help each racer become a safer and faster rider. Being able to go faster doesn't mean you have to crash more. With the proper riding techniques you will be faster, safer and tires will last longer. In the long run saving you lots of money on crash repairs and tire bills.

Private lesson are $500 for one or $375 for two.
I can do larger groups also. The price being $350 each for three or more.

Private lesson are also available at Oak Hill with a $200 extra charge for the whole group. Most be two or more riders.

For more information on exact available dates or questions email me at Typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com

Ty Howard
07-26-2005, 09:36 PM
West-E, I know I spelled cornering wrong but thats why I teach riding lesson and not English class.

Ty Howard
07-26-2005, 09:36 PM
West-E, I know I spelled cornering wrong but thats why I teach riding lesson and not English class.

SMILEYMAN
07-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Would you care to swap out? English 101 for a Henderson session? J/K:) Sure would like to sign up but I have a bike to get sorted first and I would need to brush off the rust of what few riding skills I have!

SMILEYMAN
07-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Would you care to swap out? English 101 for a Henderson session? J/K:) Sure would like to sign up but I have a bike to get sorted first and I would need to brush off the rust of what few riding skills I have!

Christopher Corder
07-27-2005, 09:57 AM
I am willing to go in thirds with two other racers. I cant pony up $500 right now but $350 wont hurt too bad.

Ty, who is responsible for paying Jack for track time?

Christopher Corder
07-27-2005, 09:57 AM
I am willing to go in thirds with two other racers. I cant pony up $500 right now but $350 wont hurt too bad.

Ty, who is responsible for paying Jack for track time?

Igal
07-27-2005, 10:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Christopher Corder:

Ty, who is responsible for paying Jack for track time? </div></div>Ty I'll pay you NOT to take Chris. He is already too fast and has too much track time at MSR.

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Igal
07-27-2005, 10:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Christopher Corder:

Ty, who is responsible for paying Jack for track time? </div></div>Ty I'll pay you NOT to take Chris. He is already too fast and has too much track time at MSR.

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

lowfat_bry
07-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Ty,
I am not very fimilar with the MSR member days. Do you have a list of which weekends are member days?

lowfat_bry
07-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Ty,
I am not very fimilar with the MSR member days. Do you have a list of which weekends are member days?

Steve Breen
07-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Bryan, MSR publishes the schedule on their website:

http://www.motorsportranch.com

Steve Breen
07-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Bryan, MSR publishes the schedule on their website:

http://www.motorsportranch.com

ryanhoke
07-27-2005, 05:38 PM
They publish dates of specific events but I could not find info concerning member days or anything of that nature. If anyone knows this answer then please post it here.

ryanhoke
07-27-2005, 05:38 PM
They publish dates of specific events but I could not find info concerning member days or anything of that nature. If anyone knows this answer then please post it here.

Christopher Corder
07-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Ryan,

If it is a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, and there is no special event on the calendar, it is a member day.

Christopher Corder
07-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Ryan,

If it is a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, and there is no special event on the calendar, it is a member day.

Ty Howard
07-27-2005, 08:41 PM
The cost of track sessions is included with the price. The price listed at the top is all you pay.

Member days for August are: 4,5,12,13,14,19,20,26,27,and 28

Of course I will be in Hallet on August 19-21.

Member days in September are:
2,3,4,5,9,15,16,23,24,25,and 30

I will be in Oak Hill September 10-11 for races.

I might possible be in Atlanta for the AMA superbike races from September 1-5. I will post that soon.

I will post October if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Ty Howard
07-27-2005, 08:41 PM
The cost of track sessions is included with the price. The price listed at the top is all you pay.

Member days for August are: 4,5,12,13,14,19,20,26,27,and 28

Of course I will be in Hallet on August 19-21.

Member days in September are:
2,3,4,5,9,15,16,23,24,25,and 30

I will be in Oak Hill September 10-11 for races.

I might possible be in Atlanta for the AMA superbike races from September 1-5. I will post that soon.

I will post October if anyone is interested.

Thanks

David Milner
07-31-2005, 10:40 PM
Yes, please post the schedule for October.

I will need some time to set up everything for you to bust Bryan's privates in a one on one.

Thanks,

David

David Milner
07-31-2005, 10:40 PM
Yes, please post the schedule for October.

I will need some time to set up everything for you to bust Bryan's privates in a one on one.

Thanks,

David

DFoster
08-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Do you mean $500 for one day class or $750 for two? Or do you mean two riders on the same day? If it's $750 for two, I would be interested in August 12 & 13.

DFoster
08-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Do you mean $500 for one day class or $750 for two? Or do you mean two riders on the same day? If it's $750 for two, I would be interested in August 12 & 13.

chavvon
08-03-2005, 11:21 PM
I can personally vouch for Ty's lessons. He got me down from running 1:35's to about 1:24's after two lessons four weeks apart.

The money was well spent considering the tires and track time I would have paid for to get there myself!!

I'm ready for another lesson Ty /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Chavvon

chavvon
08-03-2005, 11:21 PM
I can personally vouch for Ty's lessons. He got me down from running 1:35's to about 1:24's after two lessons four weeks apart.

The money was well spent considering the tires and track time I would have paid for to get there myself!!

I'm ready for another lesson Ty /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Chavvon