PDA

View Full Version : GMD COMPUTRACK AT TWS

Nancy Selleck
07-29-2005, 12:37 PM
To all racers,

I will be at TWS early Saturday morning, with the Computrack Machine to measure motorcycles. I will be honoring all contingency certificates from the beginning of the program in May. The certificates are only supposed to be valid for one month, but because of the distance of some participants I will honor all the certificates for this event, current or expired. If you didn't claim your certificate (which I understand most have not), I will have a list of all the 4th place finishers from May forward. The only other event this year that I may bring the Computrack Machine to is the last race at TWS in October.

Please call to set up an appointment for a trackside measurement, to ensure availability.

Thank you, Preston
682-518-1660

Nancy Selleck
07-29-2005, 12:37 PM
To all racers,

I will be at TWS early Saturday morning, with the Computrack Machine to measure motorcycles. I will be honoring all contingency certificates from the beginning of the program in May. The certificates are only supposed to be valid for one month, but because of the distance of some participants I will honor all the certificates for this event, current or expired. If you didn't claim your certificate (which I understand most have not), I will have a list of all the 4th place finishers from May forward. The only other event this year that I may bring the Computrack Machine to is the last race at TWS in October.

Please call to set up an appointment for a trackside measurement, to ensure availability.

Thank you, Preston
682-518-1660