PDA

View Full Version : Racer's Only Practice Day - Sept. 30th @ TWS...

Jeff Grant
07-31-2005, 06:35 PM
Lone Star Track Days is now offering a racerís only track day on Friday, September 30th @ Texas World Speedway. This is the day before the final event of the season... a great time to get you and your bike dialed-in before the final round. If you donít attend, chances are your competition will!

There will be three Groups run throughout the entire day:

Group 1 - Amateur CMRA racers

Group 2 - Expert CMRA racers

Group 3 - USGPRU racers only

Secure Online Registration for Groups 1 & 2 are open to licensed CMRA racers only. Each Group will have a rider cap so donít miss the rush!

If enough interest is not received by the end of August then it will be opened up to everyone.

http://www.lstd.com/html/cmra093005.html

Jeff Grant
07-31-2005, 06:35 PM
Lone Star Track Days is now offering a racerís only track day on Friday, September 30th @ Texas World Speedway. This is the day before the final event of the season... a great time to get you and your bike dialed-in before the final round. If you donít attend, chances are your competition will!

There will be three Groups run throughout the entire day:

Group 1 - Amateur CMRA racers

Group 2 - Expert CMRA racers

Group 3 - USGPRU racers only

Secure Online Registration for Groups 1 & 2 are open to licensed CMRA racers only. Each Group will have a rider cap so donít miss the rush!

If enough interest is not received by the end of August then it will be opened up to everyone.

http://www.lstd.com/html/cmra093005.html

David Milner
07-31-2005, 09:30 PM
Jeff,

I checked the link this afternoon for some folks while I was at the track and the online reg link wasn't active.

It was about 4 I think.

Thanks,

David

David Milner
07-31-2005, 09:30 PM
Jeff,

I checked the link this afternoon for some folks while I was at the track and the online reg link wasn't active.

It was about 4 I think.

Thanks,

David

Jeff Grant
07-31-2005, 11:05 PM
Yeah... I did not upload everything until a little while after that. Everything is up and running now. Thanks.

Jeff Grant
07-31-2005, 11:05 PM
Yeah... I did not upload everything until a little while after that. Everything is up and running now. Thanks.