PDA

View Full Version : LSTD: Friday, March 24th @ The Motorsport Ranch...

Jeff Grant
02-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Secure Online Registration is NOW OPEN for our Friday, March 24th event @ The Motorsport Ranch (TMR) in Cresson.

www.LSTD.com (http://www.LSTD.com)

The new section of TMR is complete and we will be running things a little differently for this event!! B-Group and C-Group street riders will be running the new portion of the track. All new tarmac with lots of elevation changes and wide!

The original layout will be run by CMRA racers and A-Group street riders. (separated accordingly of course) /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Both tracks will be run at the same time. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

FINALLY, for our event on Monday, May 1st @ The Motorsport Ranch, we will be running the BIG track which is the original track PLUS the new track combined. You won’t want to miss that one and secure online registration will be opening about a month before the event.

Let me know if you have any further questions and we’ll see you at the track!

Jeff Grant
02-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Secure Online Registration is NOW OPEN for our Friday, March 24th event @ The Motorsport Ranch (TMR) in Cresson.

www.LSTD.com (http://www.LSTD.com)

The new section of TMR is complete and we will be running things a little differently for this event!! B-Group and C-Group street riders will be running the new portion of the track. All new tarmac with lots of elevation changes and wide!

The original layout will be run by CMRA racers and A-Group street riders. (separated accordingly of course) /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Both tracks will be run at the same time. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

FINALLY, for our event on Monday, May 1st @ The Motorsport Ranch, we will be running the BIG track which is the original track PLUS the new track combined. You won’t want to miss that one and secure online registration will be opening about a month before the event.

Let me know if you have any further questions and we’ll see you at the track!

Mr8ones
02-21-2006, 06:52 PM
that equals to alot of track time. Any chance any of the CMRA racers can take a spin or two around the new track for grins?

Mr8ones
02-21-2006, 06:52 PM
that equals to alot of track time. Any chance any of the CMRA racers can take a spin or two around the new track for grins?

Steve McNamara
02-23-2006, 09:21 AM
Sorry Nathan.
Not this event. We'll be heavily policing the 2 groups on the new track to keep down the speeds.

Steve McNamara
02-23-2006, 09:21 AM
Sorry Nathan.
Not this event. We'll be heavily policing the 2 groups on the new track to keep down the speeds.

wsb742
02-23-2006, 11:33 AM
I have some strobe lights and a siren left over from volunteer firefighting if you need them.

wsb742
02-23-2006, 11:33 AM
I have some strobe lights and a siren left over from volunteer firefighting if you need them.

Steve McNamara
03-03-2006, 08:00 AM
There is also a riders school/mini group at this event. If you need your CMRA license or need some practice on a mini see our web site.

Steve McNamara
03-03-2006, 08:00 AM
There is also a riders school/mini group at this event. If you need your CMRA license or need some practice on a mini see our web site.

Jack Brock
03-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Is this thing sold out? I got on the website to register, and on the registration is shows all the race groups full/closed. Am I looking at this right?

Jack Brock
03-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Is this thing sold out? I got on the website to register, and on the registration is shows all the race groups full/closed. Am I looking at this right?

Jeff Grant
03-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Jack... yes... the Rider's School/Mini Group is the only Group open at this time.

Jeff Grant
03-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Jack... yes... the Rider's School/Mini Group is the only Group open at this time.

Jack Brock
03-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the response Jeff.

Will there be a group for street riders along with the racers on the original track as listed on your website?

Jack Brock
03-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the response Jeff.

Will there be a group for street riders along with the racers on the original track as listed on your website?

Jeff Grant
03-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Jack... yes. Three Groups will be run:

1) Experts
2) Amateur/A-Group street riders*
3) Rider's School/Mini

* This is really our typical A-Group that we have at our Monday events that works well... made up of both existing racers and our fastest street Group.

Jeff Grant
03-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Jack... yes. Three Groups will be run:

1) Experts
2) Amateur/A-Group street riders*
3) Rider's School/Mini

* This is really our typical A-Group that we have at our Monday events that works well... made up of both existing racers and our fastest street Group.

rusty_27
03-21-2006, 12:26 PM
need any corner workers?

rusty_27
03-21-2006, 12:26 PM
need any corner workers?

Steve McNamara
03-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Not this time Jermal but maybe for TWS.
E mail cornerworking@lstd.com
Thanks..............

Steve McNamara