PDA

View Full Version : ride/rider needed in denton

jbroom
08-06-2007, 12:14 PM
hope a tmgp post doesn't ruffle feathers. i'm looking for a ride or rider (i've got a yxr100) for the 4 hour in denton this saturday.

i'm a moderatly fast and very consistant expert, but you don't have to be. especially if you've got a fun new bike for me to ride /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

let me know if you're interested. newbs welcome (as long as you have a license.. tmgp or cmra)

jbroom
08-06-2007, 12:14 PM
hope a tmgp post doesn't ruffle feathers. i'm looking for a ride or rider (i've got a yxr100) for the 4 hour in denton this saturday.

i'm a moderatly fast and very consistant expert, but you don't have to be. especially if you've got a fun new bike for me to ride /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

let me know if you're interested. newbs welcome (as long as you have a license.. tmgp or cmra)

Ryan Warren
08-07-2007, 01:15 AM
does a prov nov licence count? im right outside of denton

Ryan Warren
08-07-2007, 01:15 AM
does a prov nov licence count? im right outside of denton

jbroom
08-07-2007, 11:21 AM
have you done a sprint race yet?

if you've taken the riders school and done a sprint race then i think you'll be ok to do the endurance. you'll just have to bring some paperwork to prove it.

looks like i might have a ride lined up on a DRZ110 though. i'll let you know.

jbroom
08-07-2007, 11:21 AM
have you done a sprint race yet?

if you've taken the riders school and done a sprint race then i think you'll be ok to do the endurance. you'll just have to bring some paperwork to prove it.

looks like i might have a ride lined up on a DRZ110 though. i'll let you know.

FastF4iGirl
08-07-2007, 08:12 PM
JON, call me if you don't find anyone...seems I can crash anything lately, bikes or trucks!!! LOL
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

~Z~

FastF4iGirl
08-07-2007, 08:12 PM
JON, call me if you don't find anyone...seems I can crash anything lately, bikes or trucks!!! LOL
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

~Z~

jbroom
08-09-2007, 11:23 AM
sorry guys, but i'm booked on a drz110 for the weekend /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

jbroom
08-09-2007, 11:23 AM
sorry guys, but i'm booked on a drz110 for the weekend /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif