PDA

View Full Version : thank yous to all

Mark Delano
06-17-2003, 09:30 AM
i would like to thank pete martins south central race center for keeping my suspension fresh and keeping me hooked up on them awesome dunlop tires

marcus mcbain for always turning the right screws nad knobs getting the bike to handle right and his advanded riders school which has helped me a great deal thanks marcus

scott gmd computrac for giving me some geometry #s that would make a bent up a*@ motorcyle work as good as it could get

my dad and brother these to guys are just awesome they work there butts off to make sure i got a good bike to ride i coulndt do it with outem they can do it all they made a tire change on sunday in 4 minutes
also like to say thank you bro for stil letting me ride you bike

motul oils sharkskin bodies vortex nutec fuels vesrah brake pads alpinestar leathers aria helmets

thanks to everybody with out the help from all these guys i couldnt have done it

mark delano
# 517

young515am
06-17-2003, 04:43 PM
mark,

sounds like you did it again at TWS! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif eight out of nine isn't to bad.lets try a little harder next time.lol,just kidding, wish i could have been there.see you at hallet.

billy young
515 am

cwjones
06-20-2003, 09:24 AM
hey mark you really done good on sunday. even with a bagged up 600 you still won 8 out of 9 races. and now i know what you mean when you told me it not just the bike it's the rider. good job!

Colby Jones,