PDA

View Full Version : THANKS from SOFIA TSINGOS

FastF4iGirl
08-08-2007, 07:00 PM
She races a yellow Ducati and is the only other long blonde ponytail out there besides me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif She has been attending LSTD events for some time now and recently got her CMRA license.
She asked me to put out a post to specifically thank Ronnie Hay, Steve Macnamara, & LSTD for the instruction, support, & help getting into the racing scene. She also wanted me to thank the entire CMRA crew for running such a great racing organization and generously helping her out as she was learning the ropes.

Even though she moved away to Nevada this past weekend to get married and go to school, she assures me she is going to continue to race and do track days out there, continuing to give those boys a run for their money and represent for the racer girls!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Congrats & Best Wishes Sofia!! Hopefully we'll be reading about you in Road Racing World someday!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

CHeers,
~Z~

FastF4iGirl
08-08-2007, 07:00 PM
She races a yellow Ducati and is the only other long blonde ponytail out there besides me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif She has been attending LSTD events for some time now and recently got her CMRA license.
She asked me to put out a post to specifically thank Ronnie Hay, Steve Macnamara, & LSTD for the instruction, support, & help getting into the racing scene. She also wanted me to thank the entire CMRA crew for running such a great racing organization and generously helping her out as she was learning the ropes.

Even though she moved away to Nevada this past weekend to get married and go to school, she assures me she is going to continue to race and do track days out there, continuing to give those boys a run for their money and represent for the racer girls!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Congrats & Best Wishes Sofia!! Hopefully we'll be reading about you in Road Racing World someday!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

CHeers,
~Z~

Bill Klindworth
08-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Wish you & Chris the best of luck in Reno !
Let us know how you are doing from time to time.

Bill Klindworth
08-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Wish you & Chris the best of luck in Reno !
Let us know how you are doing from time to time.

Ben Phillips
08-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Dog Gone It! We need all the flying blonde ponytails we can get! Sorry to lose one - you are back to numero uno ~Z~

Ben Phillips
08-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Dog Gone It! We need all the flying blonde ponytails we can get! Sorry to lose one - you are back to numero uno ~Z~