PDA

View Full Version : TWS 6/14-15 Results Are Up

Steve Breen
06-17-2003, 09:47 AM
Sprints, Endurance (including times) and season standings are up.

GTs (event and season standings) and endurance class results to come.

Enjoy.

Nancy Selleck
06-17-2003, 09:54 AM
Thanks Steve.

And special thanks to Derek for all the work he does to make this happen so quickly!

You guys are great! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

John Orchard
06-17-2003, 11:30 AM
Thanks to all involved!

Keith Hertell
06-17-2003, 01:00 PM
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

AAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD

THANK YOU!!!!!

Brooks Gremmels
06-17-2003, 01:21 PM
When an organization has a history for being well run things can be taken for granted. We show up to race. It is expected that the race day will be professionally run, trophies awarded and scoring taken care of. That is what is expected and hopefully what is delivered.
What I have discovered during the past couple of years that I have been involved with the club's management is how much effort by such a great number of people is required to deliver the product. Some of them may be paid but the hours they spend on the job reduce the pay to a level that proves they aren't in it for the money. Others, like Steve Breen, volunteer thier time to produce a product that is contributed to our membership.
I had an email conversation with someone recently who made the point that they put their time into helping riders, not the organization. That's fine. Help is help. But by contributing time and resources to the maintainance of the organizational and intellectual infrastructure of the CMRA, those individuals are helping the racers in the most essential ways possible. They make it possible for us to race in the finest club in the country. Talk about helping racers.
The turnover in racers is part of the sport. The constant is the organization that supports the racers.
Thanks Steve and Derek. I should point out that Walter's wife, Kim, manually scored the five hour endurance race by Herself on Saturday. Don't ask me how but she looked whipped that evening! Talk about helping racers. And the organization.
Brooks

marcus mcbain
06-17-2003, 02:38 PM
WOW! Very nice Steve...

Marcus

Brad Thomas
06-17-2003, 05:17 PM
Thanks to all CMRA officials and volunteers!

Maybe Steve should take a break from racing so he can get the results out sooner! Yea that's it Steve, you'll have more time for yourself, your wife and you can spend time listening to music and learning to play guitar. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Yea, yea that's the ticket.

darick
06-17-2003, 08:01 PM
Thanks Steve....!!!! great job to all those who work so hard only to receive posts like this after we all go home and to our lives without the responsibility of the posting results and such.

Thanks to those in corner 10 who picked me up and the bike up and got me safely away from danger.

CMRA #123 am

mark niemi
06-17-2003, 09:11 PM
Thanks Steve. Hey look at it this way. The pay is low but the hours are long.

nicktulloh
06-18-2003, 07:45 AM
Steve,

Thanks much. Any chance of the GT results?

Nick