PDA

View Full Version : CCS Hallett Race Results

Chris Randle
08-13-2007, 10:23 AM
So how did everyone do? I saw some CMRA guys there that I knew on Saturday, but did not get permission from my wife to stay and watch on Sunday. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Chris Randle
08-13-2007, 10:23 AM
So how did everyone do? I saw some CMRA guys there that I knew on Saturday, but did not get permission from my wife to stay and watch on Sunday. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Jeremy White
08-13-2007, 03:05 PM
I was on the yellow plate 173/178 silver r6. Finished 4th in Heavyweight Supersport, 6th in Middleweight Superbike, 8th in Middleweight Supersport. The turnout was better than last year, but not quite as good as a CMRA race. It was a pretty good time overall.

Dustin Dominguez, Cory Burleson, Tony Moore, Cody Kitchen, and Craig Montgomery were all there among others and did really well. Cory and Dustin put it on Danny Eslick in the Unlimited GP race.

Jeremy White
08-13-2007, 03:05 PM
I was on the yellow plate 173/178 silver r6. Finished 4th in Heavyweight Supersport, 6th in Middleweight Superbike, 8th in Middleweight Supersport. The turnout was better than last year, but not quite as good as a CMRA race. It was a pretty good time overall.

Dustin Dominguez, Cory Burleson, Tony Moore, Cody Kitchen, and Craig Montgomery were all there among others and did really well. Cory and Dustin put it on Danny Eslick in the Unlimited GP race.

Chris Randle
08-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Good job Jeremy. Thanks for the update!

Chris Randle
08-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Good job Jeremy. Thanks for the update!

tmx11
08-13-2007, 04:20 PM
Yes,

It was good, CCS/Trackaddix is a good club with good people, it's a much smaller level than the CMRA. They did kind of a majority rule thing during the riders meetings that I thought was pretty cool. The classes were bigger than I thought they would be.

Everyone needs to know that they do the same kind of badges that the CMRA does, BUT, you have to order the plaque to put it on.

Dustin, and Cory kicked butt all day long, handed it to Eslick...On used tires to boot! (good job guys). Dustin crashed, in middleweight GP. (Hurt his foot, but walking on it.) Craig won a couple of classes. John Orchard and I battled a couple races. Danny Dominguez won super twins by a long shot. Cody got a forth. I got 2 sixths and a third. My first expert podium... wooo hooo, in the money class too!!!! 150 bucks...lol

I had a great time, and will definately race it again next year.

tmx11
08-13-2007, 04:20 PM
Yes,

It was good, CCS/Trackaddix is a good club with good people, it's a much smaller level than the CMRA. They did kind of a majority rule thing during the riders meetings that I thought was pretty cool. The classes were bigger than I thought they would be.

Everyone needs to know that they do the same kind of badges that the CMRA does, BUT, you have to order the plaque to put it on.

Dustin, and Cory kicked butt all day long, handed it to Eslick...On used tires to boot! (good job guys). Dustin crashed, in middleweight GP. (Hurt his foot, but walking on it.) Craig won a couple of classes. John Orchard and I battled a couple races. Danny Dominguez won super twins by a long shot. Cody got a forth. I got 2 sixths and a third. My first expert podium... wooo hooo, in the money class too!!!! 150 bucks...lol

toddf007
08-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Congrats Tony. Good job. Man, I REALLY wanted to come. Had a death in the family on Friday so we had to stay here. Glad to hear that Cody came out to play.

toddf007
08-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Congrats Tony. Good job. Man, I REALLY wanted to come. Had a death in the family on Friday so we had to stay here. Glad to hear that Cody came out to play.

John Orchard
08-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey Tony, good job at Hallett. MWGP in particular was a really fun race with ya. Nice job of sticking it in there on the last lap and taking 3rd away! Don't worry, I'd have done the same thing! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Trackaddix did a really nice job and it was very cool of them to waive the license fee too.

John Orchard
08-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey Tony, good job at Hallett. MWGP in particular was a really fun race with ya. Nice job of sticking it in there on the last lap and taking 3rd away! Don't worry, I'd have done the same thing! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Trackaddix did a really nice job and it was very cool of them to waive the license fee too.

Steven Alexander
08-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Good Job Tony on the podium, and u too Cody stick with it u will only get faster. Keep it up Jeremy, maybe I will see u at MSR,

Steven Alexander
08-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Good Job Tony on the podium, and u too Cody stick with it u will only get faster. Keep it up Jeremy, maybe I will see u at MSR,

Darnell Dorsey
08-13-2007, 09:15 PM
I was there and finished 2nd Formula 40, 3rd unlimited superbike, 3rd in the GTO, and 7th or 8th in the unlimited GP. Droped my fastest lap from a 20.9 to a 20.0 one the 1000 and I did a 21.5 on the 600 trying to catch the leader in the F40 race. He got a jump on me and I had to make up about 5 seconds to catch him, came up about 2 bike lengths. Got ran off in 10 on the 1000 almost got it stoped before the tire wall, slid it sideways to bounce off the tire wall, couldn't get my foot down and fell over. Picked it up and kept going.
If I can loose the 100 pounds to get me back to 200 that should help my lap times. Feel sorry for the 600 having to carry 300LBS around Hallett at a 21.5, poor thing.
Dewayne Davis was going really good getting down to 22.0 the fastest he said he has ever gone. Head first buddy, head first.

Darnell Dorsey
08-13-2007, 09:15 PM
I was there and finished 2nd Formula 40, 3rd unlimited superbike, 3rd in the GTO, and 7th or 8th in the unlimited GP. Droped my fastest lap from a 20.9 to a 20.0 one the 1000 and I did a 21.5 on the 600 trying to catch the leader in the F40 race. He got a jump on me and I had to make up about 5 seconds to catch him, came up about 2 bike lengths. Got ran off in 10 on the 1000 almost got it stoped before the tire wall, slid it sideways to bounce off the tire wall, couldn't get my foot down and fell over. Picked it up and kept going.
If I can loose the 100 pounds to get me back to 200 that should help my lap times. Feel sorry for the 600 having to carry 300LBS around Hallett at a 21.5, poor thing.
Dewayne Davis was going really good getting down to 22.0 the fastest he said he has ever gone. Head first buddy, head first.

tmx11
08-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Thanks guys,

The motocrosser in me can't help but remember how effective a block pass is. Sometimes it feels a little too agressive. Some people don't take to kindly of it. I swear it's just instict...lol

I forgot to mention Darnell Dorsey did an awesome job as well. I turned a few 20's and he was hot on my tail one race.

Kurt Stock was tough competition. It was a pleasure racing with all of you.

tmx11
08-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Thanks guys,

The motocrosser in me can't help but remember how effective a block pass is. Sometimes it feels a little too agressive. Some people don't take to kindly of it. I swear it's just instict...lol

I forgot to mention Darnell Dorsey did an awesome job as well. I turned a few 20's and he was hot on my tail one race.

Kurt Stock was tough competition. It was a pleasure racing with all of you.

tmx11
08-13-2007, 09:37 PM
You beat me to it Darnell...lol Paused for a phone call in between, after I posted mine, I saw yours..

tmx11
08-13-2007, 09:37 PM
You beat me to it Darnell...lol Paused for a phone call in between, after I posted mine, I saw yours..

James Keenan
08-13-2007, 10:59 PM
oh ya, i didn't wreck does that count? And it was only my 2nd time to actually race.

I think i even scored a 3rd place finish in a race - and almost got it the next race also but got passed the last lap.

Yes, you all were tearing it up out there.

Dustin is fine, he's just a bit banged up. His ankle is whats the biggest concern.

James Keenan
08-13-2007, 10:59 PM
oh ya, i didn't wreck does that count? And it was only my 2nd time to actually race.

I think i even scored a 3rd place finish in a race - and almost got it the next race also but got passed the last lap.

Yes, you all were tearing it up out there.

Dustin is fine, he's just a bit banged up. His ankle is whats the biggest concern.

Chris Randle
08-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Glad to see you survived James! 3rd place huh? Congrats!
Also, PM me your email address, I have some prov-nov pics for ya from the Hallett CMRA race.

Chris Randle
08-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Glad to see you survived James! 3rd place huh? Congrats!
Also, PM me your email address, I have some prov-nov pics for ya from the Hallett CMRA race.

Chris Randle
08-13-2007, 11:47 PM
Good job Tony! Way to represent Arkansas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moore,Tony</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes,

</div></div>

Chris Randle
08-13-2007, 11:47 PM
Good job Tony! Way to represent Arkansas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moore,Tony</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes,

</div></div>

James Keenan
08-14-2007, 12:16 AM
well i got 3rd, but i didn't post how many where in the race haha

airforcedet30@hotmail.com

it was a hott, hott day - and i'm not so sure I even want prov nov pics...do i? haha

James Keenan
08-14-2007, 12:16 AM
well i got 3rd, but i didn't post how many where in the race haha

airforcedet30@hotmail.com

it was a hott, hott day - and i'm not so sure I even want prov nov pics...do i? haha

Brent Wood
08-14-2007, 01:24 PM
I had a fun time as well, other than having a chain come off in Unlimited GP. It was great to have some CMRA guys there this year, hope TrackAddix is around long enough to have you guys and others back next year!

Brent Wood
08-14-2007, 01:24 PM
I had a fun time as well, other than having a chain come off in Unlimited GP. It was great to have some CMRA guys there this year, hope TrackAddix is around long enough to have you guys and others back next year!

howlieboy
08-14-2007, 09:12 PM
It was a great time racing with everyone. One of my favorite weekends this year for sure.

Here is some video footage of the MWSS, HWSS, and UNLGP. I have some good video footage of Craig, Tony, Brent, Jason, and some others that I'm sure I'm forgetting... enjoy..

Here is the link to the MWSS, race you can view the others by clicking on "more from this user"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX-5DcfEEUk

howlieboy
08-14-2007, 09:12 PM
It was a great time racing with everyone. One of my favorite weekends this year for sure.

Here is some video footage of the MWSS, HWSS, and UNLGP. I have some good video footage of Craig, Tony, Brent, Jason, and some others that I'm sure I'm forgetting... enjoy..

Here is the link to the MWSS, race you can view the others by clicking on "more from this user"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX-5DcfEEUk

John Orchard
08-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Good stuff on the MWSS race Kurt....at least for the first lap and a half! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif Next time do me a favor and point your camera to the back! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

John Orchard
08-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Good stuff on the MWSS race Kurt....at least for the first lap and a half! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif Next time do me a favor and point your camera to the back! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Dewayne Davis
08-15-2007, 02:57 PM
R.E.hallett results, 1st unlimited supersport novice, 1st unlimited GP novice, 3rd overall 1st in novice unlimited superbike.. I had a very good day at the races.. most of you guys do not know me my name is Dewayne Davis I have not raced in like 15 years until the CMRA event at Hallet two weeks ago. I am glad to be back ...I am also an original member of Double D Express... Darnell it was alot of fun racing with you on sunday .............HEAD FIRST BUDDY.... GOING DEEEP...

Dewayne Davis
08-15-2007, 02:57 PM
R.E.hallett results, 1st unlimited supersport novice, 1st unlimited GP novice, 3rd overall 1st in novice unlimited superbike.. I had a very good day at the races.. most of you guys do not know me my name is Dewayne Davis I have not raced in like 15 years until the CMRA event at Hallet two weeks ago. I am glad to be back ...I am also an original member of Double D Express... Darnell it was alot of fun racing with you on sunday .............HEAD FIRST BUDDY.... GOING DEEEP...

Danny Clark
08-15-2007, 03:45 PM
Congrats on the results Dewayne! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Btw the cherry orchard is full... all cherry picking is on hold until further notice! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Danny Clark
08-15-2007, 03:45 PM
Congrats on the results Dewayne! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Btw the cherry orchard is full... all cherry picking is on hold until further notice! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Dewayne Davis
08-16-2007, 10:05 AM
it is full so I am sure I will be moving on soon but not bad for a almost 44 year old that has not raced in 15 years.. see ya in texas... Dewayne

Dewayne Davis
08-16-2007, 10:05 AM
it is full so I am sure I will be moving on soon but not bad for a almost 44 year old that has not raced in 15 years.. see ya in texas... Dewayne

Danny Clark
08-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Not bad at all Dewayne! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif I'll be 43 next month and had not raced since 1995 until this season.... I Checked your Hallett times and you were flyin on the 1K, not bad on that 600 too! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Danny Clark
08-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Not bad at all Dewayne! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif I'll be 43 next month and had not raced since 1995 until this season.... I Checked your Hallett times and you were flyin on the 1K, not bad on that 600 too! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Dewayne Davis
08-16-2007, 04:17 PM
those 600 times are on a 1999 gsxr 600 but I just love the 1k Jim Cambora is doing the suspension friday when I get to cresson I cant wait to ride it....

Dewayne Davis
08-16-2007, 04:17 PM
those 600 times are on a 1999 gsxr 600 but I just love the 1k Jim Cambora is doing the suspension friday when I get to cresson I cant wait to ride it....

Danny Clark
08-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Good thing I finally switched over to a 750.... I'm gonna need it! LOL.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Danny Clark
08-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Good thing I finally switched over to a 750.... I'm gonna need it! LOL.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

David Hirsch
08-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Several of our racers did well. Dustin Dominguez, Craig Montgomery and Corey Burleson also won races. I have not gone through all of the results but here is a link to them if anyone is interested.
Hallett CCS results (http://ccsracing.com/results/2007/081707%20Hallet%20Results.htm)

David

David Hirsch
08-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Several of our racers did well. Dustin Dominguez, Craig Montgomery and Corey Burleson also won races. I have not gone through all of the results but here is a link to them if anyone is interested.
Hallett CCS results (http://ccsracing.com/results/2007/081707%20Hallet%20Results.htm)

David