PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a BBE ride at MSR-C

Executioner
08-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Hi Folks,

I will be in Dallas for the MSR-C races and was looking for a BBE ride. I advanced from Novice to Expert last year (my first year of competition) but haven't been able to race since as I'm living in Europe at the moment. My best finish last year was overall 4th place in B-SBK.

Of course I would pay for my share of the deal. Anyone please let me know if you see an opportunity... pat(at)ti(dot)com

Executioner
08-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Hi Folks,

I will be in Dallas for the MSR-C races and was looking for a BBE ride. I advanced from Novice to Expert last year (my first year of competition) but haven't been able to race since as I'm living in Europe at the moment. My best finish last year was overall 4th place in B-SBK.

Of course I would pay for my share of the deal. Anyone please let me know if you see an opportunity... pat(at)ti(dot)com

Pierson Callahan
08-15-2007, 06:41 AM
Good to see you back, are you here for a while or just a week or so?

Pierson Callahan
08-15-2007, 06:41 AM
Good to see you back, are you here for a while or just a week or so?

Executioner
08-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Hi Pierson,

just for a week. I had layed it so I could attend the MSR event, but the team I had hoped to ride with seems to have retired for the season /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Watching everyone will make me even mor itchy...

Executioner
08-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Hi Pierson,

just for a week. I had layed it so I could attend the MSR event, but the team I had hoped to ride with seems to have retired for the season /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Watching everyone will make me even mor itchy...