PDA

View Full Version : RIP Bob Stallings

Nancy Selleck
08-14-2007, 10:27 AM
I received this email from Ronnie Lunsford:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't know if you had heard this info on Bob Stallings, who worked tech and grid for the CRRC/CMRA for a number of years, but if this info has not been posted on the CMRA webpage would you please get it posted.

Thanks,
Ronnie
</div></div>

Hello everyone,

I have found the funeral information for Bob.

There will be a viewing/meeting of friends on Tuesday evening from 5 - 8 at Memorial Funeral Chapel.

The funeral will be Wednesday morning at 10 am at the A & M United Methodist Church.

His body will be buried in College Station.

He will be missed all over the world.

Memorial Funeral Chapel
2901 Texas Ave S
College Station, TX 77845
(979) 694-8615

A & M United Methodist Church
417 University Dr
College Station, TX 77840
(979) 846-8731

Nancy Selleck
08-14-2007, 10:27 AM
I received this email from Ronnie Lunsford:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't know if you had heard this info on Bob Stallings, who worked tech and grid for the CRRC/CMRA for a number of years, but if this info has not been posted on the CMRA webpage would you please get it posted.

Thanks,
Ronnie
</div></div>

Hello everyone,

I have found the funeral information for Bob.

There will be a viewing/meeting of friends on Tuesday evening from 5 - 8 at Memorial Funeral Chapel.

The funeral will be Wednesday morning at 10 am at the A & M United Methodist Church.

His body will be buried in College Station.

He will be missed all over the world.

Memorial Funeral Chapel
2901 Texas Ave S
College Station, TX 77845
(979) 694-8615

A & M United Methodist Church
417 University Dr
College Station, TX 77840
(979) 846-8731

Linz Leard
08-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Bob was a darn nice guy. Godspeed and RIP, my friend.

Linz Leard
08-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Bob was a darn nice guy. Godspeed and RIP, my friend.

marcus mcbain
08-15-2007, 07:14 AM
Bob was a fantastic person and I am very sad to hear about this. Bob Stallings and Dennie Spears both really made a big impression on me when I started racing in the 80's with the CMRA.

Godspeed Bob Stallings

marcus mcbain
08-15-2007, 07:14 AM
Bob was a fantastic person and I am very sad to hear about this. Bob Stallings and Dennie Spears both really made a big impression on me when I started racing in the 80's with the CMRA.

Godspeed Bob Stallings

Harry Tomlinson
08-15-2007, 04:40 PM
Very sad to hear of Bob's passing, he was a real pro and a great guy.
He could dress you down for something in tech or for being in the wrong grid spot, but share a beer and a laugh hours later.
Godspeed

Harry Tomlinson
08-15-2007, 04:40 PM
Very sad to hear of Bob's passing, he was a real pro and a great guy.
He could dress you down for something in tech or for being in the wrong grid spot, but share a beer and a laugh hours later.
Godspeed

Chuck Ergle
08-15-2007, 08:45 PM
What a good guy. He used to dance to the beat of my SRX-6's loping idle when I'd grid up in Clubman. When I crashed My SRX in Monterrey and bent my shocks (I still don't know how that happened), he loaned me the shocks off his Seca 900 (they were the right length, otherwise they were totally wrong!!). My father and I also carried his Seca back to the US in the bed of our pickup, along with all our stuff--what a fun trip! Best cheap steak ever was when we stopped in Sabinas Hidalgo for supper on the way back, and I think we laughed the whole way. He even managed my father's retirement accounts until recently. He'll be missed.

Chuck Ergle
08-15-2007, 08:45 PM
What a good guy. He used to dance to the beat of my SRX-6's loping idle when I'd grid up in Clubman. When I crashed My SRX in Monterrey and bent my shocks (I still don't know how that happened), he loaned me the shocks off his Seca 900 (they were the right length, otherwise they were totally wrong!!). My father and I also carried his Seca back to the US in the bed of our pickup, along with all our stuff--what a fun trip! Best cheap steak ever was when we stopped in Sabinas Hidalgo for supper on the way back, and I think we laughed the whole way. He even managed my father's retirement accounts until recently. He'll be missed.