PDA

View Full Version : Board of Directors Nominees

Nancy Selleck
08-21-2007, 11:28 AM
This is the final list of nominees for the upcoming Board of Directors election:

Christopher Corder
Jim Falconi
Scott Foster
Ronnie Hay
Robin Hodson
Chris Holderness
Jason Keene
Marcus McBain
Chuck McCoy
Craig Montgomery
John Orchard
Sam Romeo
Harry Tomlinson
Don Wagnon

Each one has been invited to provide me with a statement and photo to be included in the next newsletter. The newsletter will be mailed immediately after the MSR race weekend and will also include the stamped, addressed election ballot card.

Nancy Selleck
08-21-2007, 11:28 AM
This is the final list of nominees for the upcoming Board of Directors election:

Christopher Corder
Jim Falconi
Scott Foster
Ronnie Hay
Robin Hodson
Chris Holderness
Jason Keene
Marcus McBain
Chuck McCoy
Craig Montgomery
John Orchard
Sam Romeo
Harry Tomlinson
Don Wagnon

Each one has been invited to provide me with a statement and photo to be included in the next newsletter. The newsletter will be mailed immediately after the MSR race weekend and will also include the stamped, addressed election ballot card.

Linz Leard
08-21-2007, 01:21 PM
I tip my hat to all candidates! Thank you for accepting the challenge of leadership and for taking the first step towards helping to steer our club! Four BoD seats available and 14 candidates in the running! Woo-hoo!

Linz Leard
08-21-2007, 01:21 PM
I tip my hat to all candidates! Thank you for accepting the challenge of leadership and for taking the first step towards helping to steer our club! Four BoD seats available and 14 candidates in the running! Woo-hoo!

Tim Chason
08-28-2007, 02:02 PM
+1 FOR Jim Falconi and Don Wagnon. Both are very level headed. I sure both of them would make fair choices for the members. TIIIMMMMY

Tim Chason
08-28-2007, 02:02 PM
+1 FOR Jim Falconi and Don Wagnon. Both are very level headed. I sure both of them would make fair choices for the members. TIIIMMMMY

Tim Chason
08-29-2007, 06:56 PM
I forgot about the Queen. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif +1 for jason

Tim Chason
08-29-2007, 06:56 PM
I forgot about the Queen. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif +1 for jason