PDA

View Full Version : Make-up MWSS rumor

twg
06-17-2003, 10:19 PM
Before I ask the question, let me say that except for the weather which is beyond anyone's control the TWS races were very well run. The schedule with the make-up MWSS to be run before lunch was excellent. And the corner workers were probably the most interactive I've seen. They waved and gave the thumbs up after the races to even slow riders like me. Thanks to all.

Please tell me though that the rumor about the make-up MWSS not counting for points is way off track. I'd hate to know I ruined some rain tires for nothing, although that was bad, bad, bad choice on my part.

I'm looking forward to Hallett.

Thanks,

twg

marcus mcbain
06-17-2003, 10:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Tom Gathright:
I'd hate to know I ruined some rain tires for nothing
</div></div>Tom, I feel for you buddy. But at least now you know how to do your fork caps... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Marcus

Walter Walker
06-17-2003, 10:42 PM
Never fear, points were paid to all in the make-up race.

twg
06-18-2003, 06:14 AM
Yes, thanks for the assistance Marcus. I felt compfortable on the bike and this weekend was truly one for learning. Congrates to you and Renate.

Walter, thanks for easing the fear. Good job running the weekend show.

twg

Derek Delpero
06-18-2003, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Tom Gathright:

Please tell me though that the rumor about the make-up MWSS not counting for points is way off track. I'd hate to know I ruined some rain tires for nothing, although that was bad, bad, bad choice on my part.
</div></div>I'll have the points worked out for this class in a couple days.

Derek

Jeff6R
06-18-2003, 10:16 PM
I totally agree on the corner workers. Very cool for everybody to be waving and giving you the thumbs up. Made be feel like a professional racer when I was waving back, but of course I was just being polite. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Just so you know, there was a big contingent of Houston riders up there who were cornerworking on Saturday.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Derek Delpero
06-24-2003, 09:01 PM
Sorry for the delay, MS amatuer points are updated. This was a very manual process, if you see any problems, email me ASAP!

Derek D

twg
06-25-2003, 06:22 AM
Derek:

Thank you for the behind the scenes work, it is much appreciated. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

twg