PDA

View Full Version : Frank Newman

MOFOJO
08-26-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey anyone have an update on Frank's condition?

MOFOJO

MOFOJO
08-26-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey anyone have an update on Frank's condition?

MOFOJO

Christopher Corder
08-26-2007, 10:13 PM
I saw him drive out of the track with his bikes about 530.

Christopher Corder
08-26-2007, 10:13 PM
I saw him drive out of the track with his bikes about 530.

Sonny
08-26-2007, 11:15 PM
Frank is fine (relatively speaking, of course). Looking at the X-rays, the docs initially thought he had a broken clavicle and ribs, but Frank calmly told them that that was stuff from the previous months, and they should not worry about it.

At least this time around he did not try to grid up after the wipeout /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sonny
08-26-2007, 11:15 PM
Frank is fine (relatively speaking, of course). Looking at the X-rays, the docs initially thought he had a broken clavicle and ribs, but Frank calmly told them that that was stuff from the previous months, and they should not worry about it.

At least this time around he did not try to grid up after the wipeout /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Frank Newman
08-27-2007, 05:25 AM
I am alive and well. A little Vicodan and a really good night sleep and here I am at the office at 5:30am. I was knocked out and apparently wanted to fight Walter over the idea of going to the hospital. This earned me the "Combative" label. Nothing except a bruised shoulder and battered ego.

If any one saw my crash in Race 6 in Buzzard's Butt or whatever, I'd like to know what happened. I was having fun right up to when I wasn't.

Frank Newman
08-27-2007, 05:25 AM
I am alive and well. A little Vicodan and a really good night sleep and here I am at the office at 5:30am. I was knocked out and apparently wanted to fight Walter over the idea of going to the hospital. This earned me the "Combative" label. Nothing except a bruised shoulder and battered ego.

If any one saw my crash in Race 6 in Buzzard's Butt or whatever, I'd like to know what happened. I was having fun right up to when I wasn't.

binskies
08-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Glad you're okay Frank. You need to quit hitting your head, although it does work out to be a good excuse for, well, you being you. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif I can't help you with what happened. I couldn't see it from my vantage point.

Now that we know you're okay, how did the bike fair? It didn't look very good, but I didn't look closely.

binskies
08-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Glad you're okay Frank. You need to quit hitting your head, although it does work out to be a good excuse for, well, you being you. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif I can't help you with what happened. I couldn't see it from my vantage point.

Now that we know you're okay, how did the bike fair? It didn't look very good, but I didn't look closely.

MOFOJO
08-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Thank you all for the updates, and Frank good to hear that you are O.K., Well as much as O.K. is for you!! LOL

You are one tough SOB, You would have been a great Marine!

WHY? CAUSE MOFOJO SAYS SO!!

MOFOJO
08-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Thank you all for the updates, and Frank good to hear that you are O.K., Well as much as O.K. is for you!! LOL

You are one tough SOB, You would have been a great Marine!

WHY? CAUSE MOFOJO SAYS SO!!

Frank Newman
08-27-2007, 11:37 AM
There could be no greater compliment although probably not deserved.

Bike's not too bad. Chris Accardo has a picture of it with Cathy laughing at my misfortune. Maybe he can put it on here. I don't know how. Just another deposit in the Mike Patterson vacation fund.

Frank Newman
08-27-2007, 11:37 AM
There could be no greater compliment although probably not deserved.

Bike's not too bad. Chris Accardo has a picture of it with Cathy laughing at my misfortune. Maybe he can put it on here. I don't know how. Just another deposit in the Mike Patterson vacation fund.

Michael Patterson
08-27-2007, 07:07 PM
ohhhh man now I am gonna feel bad. hmmm well maybe not!
Frank I need you to sign your tail section for my wall of fame umm I mean shame.

And yes my wife and banker do love you. They will be sending you a ham and flowers at the end of season.

We are just thankful you are OK.

By the way is Jack going to send you a bill for track damage? You probably made a new pothole with your head.

Thanks for the work, but if you didn't come in for paint the rest of the season it wouldn't hurt my feelings. I would rather not get the work and see you stay upright and healthy.

Michael Patterson
08-27-2007, 07:07 PM
ohhhh man now I am gonna feel bad. hmmm well maybe not!
Frank I need you to sign your tail section for my wall of fame umm I mean shame.

And yes my wife and banker do love you. They will be sending you a ham and flowers at the end of season.

We are just thankful you are OK.

By the way is Jack going to send you a bill for track damage? You probably made a new pothole with your head.

Thanks for the work, but if you didn't come in for paint the rest of the season it wouldn't hurt my feelings. I would rather not get the work and see you stay upright and healthy.

mklepper
08-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Frank I was behind you, looked like max brake at the wrong time, you took a serious body slam and asphalt ride. I am really glad you are OK.

mklepper
08-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Frank I was behind you, looked like max brake at the wrong time, you took a serious body slam and asphalt ride. I am really glad you are OK.