PDA

View Full Version : Team LunaChix thanks

binskies
08-27-2007, 09:53 AM
Thank-you to everyone that helped us get to our 2nd podium of the year, Justin, Andrew, Lee, Lesley, Roger, Mark, Denise. Without your help and moral support in the pits it would make our jobs alot harder.

LSTD, SCRC, Jimmy, SOAP, AF1, Texas Speed and Performance, Motorcycle Unlimited.

Last but absolutely not least, my fellow Chix, Heather, Susette and Cathy. You guys rock! We are where we are this season because of you.

binskies
08-27-2007, 09:53 AM
Thank-you to everyone that helped us get to our 2nd podium of the year, Justin, Andrew, Lee, Lesley, Roger, Mark, Denise. Without your help and moral support in the pits it would make our jobs alot harder.

LSTD, SCRC, Jimmy, SOAP, AF1, Texas Speed and Performance, Motorcycle Unlimited.

Last but absolutely not least, my fellow Chix, Heather, Susette and Cathy. You guys rock! We are where we are this season because of you.

SpeedyCycles
08-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Congrats CHIX!! That was awesome to see the team doing so well.

Susette already thanked our team for having electrical issues /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif LOL.

Call me about what we talked about.

417.889.RACE

Speedy

SpeedyCycles
08-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Congrats CHIX!! That was awesome to see the team doing so well.

Susette already thanked our team for having electrical issues /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif LOL.

Call me about what we talked about.

417.889.RACE

Speedy

Tom Anderson
08-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Congrats! Good work gals!

Tom Anderson
08-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Congrats! Good work gals!