PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the Followng CMRA members

E. Templet
09-25-2002, 07:01 PM
Thanks to Jim at Raceworx for finding out and fixing what was wrong with my R6 engine. Now it goes and goes really well.

Thanks to Traxxion esp, McBain for taking the time to get my R6 suspension where it inspires confidence.

Thanks to Mike Tadlock for identifying a problem with the tire I was running and turning me on to the new 208A. Maybe I get on the throttle hard enough to spin it next time. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I didn't even want to ride my R6 anymore and was considering selling it immediately upon receipt from Raceworx this weekend. In a mere 12 laps, I easily matched my best lap times at TWS. I don't know if I ever felt so confident in my set up. Well, these guys are now my TEAM. Thanks again.

E. Templet
09-25-2002, 07:01 PM
Thanks to Jim at Raceworx for finding out and fixing what was wrong with my R6 engine. Now it goes and goes really well.

Thanks to Traxxion esp, McBain for taking the time to get my R6 suspension where it inspires confidence.

Thanks to Mike Tadlock for identifying a problem with the tire I was running and turning me on to the new 208A. Maybe I get on the throttle hard enough to spin it next time. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I didn't even want to ride my R6 anymore and was considering selling it immediately upon receipt from Raceworx this weekend. In a mere 12 laps, I easily matched my best lap times at TWS. I don't know if I ever felt so confident in my set up. Well, these guys are now my TEAM. Thanks again.