PDA

View Full Version : Almost FREE-Ku****ani Leathers

frank shacklee
06-18-2003, 07:54 PM
Free Ku****ani leathers to the first person to make a donation of $150 or more to the RoadRacing World Airfence Fund. Send the check to Claire and have her contact me, the leathers are yours. Fit 6'4" 205 pound person. They are 3 1/2 years old and have not hit the ground. They need a zipper in the left sleeve, otherwise pretty good shape (I wore them this last race weekend). Frank Shacklee CMRA Sprint #357, Endurance #5

cedestech
06-18-2003, 08:09 PM
Good show!

Jeff6R
06-18-2003, 10:33 PM
What size are they?

Jeff Grant
06-18-2003, 11:06 PM
Frank... I'll take 'em!! I have e-mailed Claire to let her know. When you can, give me a call: 713.504.5675

frank shacklee
06-19-2003, 10:40 PM
Jeff, They are yours. I'll bring them to Cresson. Thanks for donating to the Airfence Fund. Frank

Andy Galindo
06-20-2003, 11:38 AM
Careful, Jeff. They could be awwwful stinky! Pheeeeeeeeheeeeew! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Mitchel
06-20-2003, 01:32 PM
Yet another reason I need to figure out how to pass Jeff on the track...to get away from the aroma...

Jeff Grant
06-20-2003, 06:59 PM
Wait a sec... the "aroma" was not mentioned in deal. Don't want it... you can have it.

Just in case, feel free to spray them down with Fabreeze, or any other "freshening" product. I think the liner will be the first thing to hit the washing machine. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Assuming it has one?? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Now that I think about it, this may be the perfect secret weapon... if anybody wants to get too close during a race, they take the chance of running into my "jetwash of stank". /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Nuthin' like being knee down at a buck-30 while the eyelids burn and nasal passages melt.

Well, at least Frank looks to be the cleanest of the bunch. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif