PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Dallas going to Oak Hill on Sunday?

marcus mcbain
06-18-2003, 10:10 PM
If so, do you have space for Scott Beckley's SV650 (and Scott). I have to get the bike down here and I am going to try pick it up at the OH track day.

Also for anyone going on Sunday, Scott/Ed Beckley have made arrangements for an ambulance to be there.

Marcus

steve899
06-19-2003, 09:30 AM
Count me in!

Nancy Selleck
06-19-2003, 10:55 AM
Darryl's membership list is current as of June 18th, so even those riders who haven't yet received their license card will be on his list.

NOAH BEARDEN
06-19-2003, 09:49 PM
steve are you going sat and sun?

steve899
06-20-2003, 12:36 AM
Noah, Sunday is reserved (I talked to Daryl) But, Sat is not. would rather go Sat but if no one shows I will not go, also its supposed to rain Sat and the weather Sunday will be nice. Let me know which day you will be there. I am flexible.If you want, you can Email me at ssemeniuk@houston.rr.com

racer550
06-21-2003, 09:07 PM
How much is it to run sunday? I remember Daryl saying he would raise rates, but I forget the amounts and dates he was raising them to/at. Is the ambulance going to be there? Will this cost extra? I plan on coming out with a buddy who just got a new race bike. We need to TEST!
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

marcus mcbain
06-21-2003, 09:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Steve Creech:
How much is it to run sunday? I remember Daryl saying he would raise rates, but I forget the amounts and dates he was raising them to/at. Is the ambulance going to be there? Will this cost extra? I plan on coming out with a buddy who just got a new race bike. We need to TEST!
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>75.00 from what I remember. Scott/Ed Beckley is picking up the cost of the Ambulance...