PDA

View Full Version : Club Races at Mid-Ohio, before the AMA National

Troy Green
06-19-2003, 02:33 AM
Just seeing how many people are interested or are planning to go to Mid-Ohio, for the Club races on Wednesday and Thursday, or the AMA Nationals.

There is a new program this year where three riders from the same club can compete as a team, using the individual race results to determine who has the best club racers.
read more here
http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/scripts/NewsInsert.asp?insert=6432

I am planning on going straight to Mid-Ohio following the next Hallett CMRA race, so if anyone is interested in going along contact me as soon as possible, so we can work out travel details.

Thanks,

Troy Green
CMRA #1

e-mail tpgreen@cnmnetwork.com

Steve McNamara
06-19-2003, 09:21 AM
Green,Haner,Rankin,
That would be a good 3 man team for the CMRA!!!

Jeff Grant
06-19-2003, 10:16 AM
Sanchez for sure... Ball, any one of the Idiots... hmmm... Joe P., Champagne... heck, Delano.

The list goes on... this sounds like a pretty cool deal. Yeah, I know, all it takes is time and money. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Even if *I* could go, I really should NOT go. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

John Ross
06-19-2003, 10:46 AM
I raced at Mid-Ohio years ago, had a blast! I'm game for doing a three man race, just need to work-out the details...

John Ross #111
john.ross@amd.com

Mark Delano
06-19-2003, 11:23 AM
heck ya i would be more than willing to go if you need a another person just let mo know /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
mark delano # 517
krazympd@aol.com

Brad Thomas
06-19-2003, 02:24 PM
Hmm.....what have you gotten yourself into here T-roy. You got some spplainning to do.

In this definition Team does not mean endurancing the same bike. It's more like Mladin & Yates are Suzuki teammates, yet they race individually.
It's similar to a manufacturers championship.
The riders from each club race individually and accumulate points that are added to their club's team total. The club with the most points wins.