PDA

View Full Version : Team Westby WERA National@Nelson Ledges

David Hirsch
09-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Team Westby (Dane Westby/Dustin Meador)won their class at the WERA National Endurance yesterday /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

David Hirsch
09-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Team Westby (Dane Westby/Dustin Meador)won their class at the WERA National Endurance yesterday /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

David Taylor
09-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Good job guy's keep up the good work...

David Taylor
09-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Good job guy's keep up the good work...

Craig Montgomery
09-10-2007, 11:16 AM
I saw Dane also won the 600 Superstock Expert race on Sunday as well.

Congrats on your first "BIG BIKE" WERA National win man!

Craig Montgomery
09-10-2007, 11:16 AM
I saw Dane also won the 600 Superstock Expert race on Sunday as well.

Congrats on your first "BIG BIKE" WERA National win man!

DCM122
09-10-2007, 07:14 PM
I want to thank Tryg for letting me ride with Dane and taking me to the races. Thanks to myself for getting all the bikes ready. Thanks to my family and the crew at my dad's shop, The Kinetic Playground. Thanks to Dave at Island Racing Services for getting use Michelin tires on time and that last 6hrs. Thanks to the crew at K&N Motorcycles for making sure we had everything we needed for a good weekend. Thanks to the rest that make it possible, EBC, Silkolene, Woodcraft. Personal thanks to Tom Young and Tom Montgomery for helping in my own racing efforts.

DCM122
09-10-2007, 07:14 PM
I want to thank Tryg for letting me ride with Dane and taking me to the races. Thanks to myself for getting all the bikes ready. Thanks to my family and the crew at my dad's shop, The Kinetic Playground. Thanks to Dave at Island Racing Services for getting use Michelin tires on time and that last 6hrs. Thanks to the crew at K&N Motorcycles for making sure we had everything we needed for a good weekend. Thanks to the rest that make it possible, EBC, Silkolene, Woodcraft. Personal thanks to Tom Young and Tom Montgomery for helping in my own racing efforts.

John Orchard
09-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Congrats to you guys - always great seeing CMRA guys representin' in other regions/clubs etc.

It's a fun part of the program that the CMRA puts together!

John Orchard
09-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Congrats to you guys - always great seeing CMRA guys representin' in other regions/clubs etc.

It's a fun part of the program that the CMRA puts together!

Nancy Selleck
09-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Congrats, Dustin and Dane! That is way cool!

Don't forget where you came from on your way up!

Nancy Selleck
09-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Congrats, Dustin and Dane! That is way cool!

Don't forget where you came from on your way up!