PDA

View Full Version : TRACK TIME REALLY CHEAP, week before HALLETT!!

lane smith
06-26-2003, 01:37 PM
Some of us CMRA RACERS have been instructing at the RIDE SMART SCHOOL and have lobbied to save you money.

At a point in the year where cash starts to thin out for most, getting track time gets limited to practice right before the race. Not ideal for most.

July 12th and 13th Ride Smart will be conducting a 2 day school at TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY, along with that there will be open practice sessions for licensed CMRA Racers.

HERES THE DEAL!

THE 2 day event is $ 175.00 for all participants, if you bring a student to take the Level 1 or Level 2 School Sessions you can ride in the open practice on both Saturday and Sunday for $ 100.00.

Itís that simple, bring one or some of your street buddies to take the school and improve there skills and get some great, CHEAP, track time.

BTW leathers, gloves, and boots can be rented at the track.

I will be handling this special offer so it starts today and spots are limited to 15. Call me today.

We know how important track time is and this would be a great way to work on suspension and geometry set up, endurance teams can make sure there bike is ready to go, etc. So call your friends or just go make one.

This event Scott Foster and I will be heading up and rolling out some new materials for the Level 2 Course.

Here is my contact info and the website link.
512-748-3320
lanes@dprinc.com
www.ridesmart.info (http://www.ridesmart.info)

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!
Lane Smith

07-01-2003, 01:17 PM
Just a Reminder:

We still have a few spots remaining for the TWS 2-day event. Please visit the Ridesmart website for more information or contact Lane Smith at 748-3320.

This is really a great deal....so sign up and get some great seat time in for the upcoming Hallett race in mid-July!

Thanks,
Scott Foster

Bryan Altmeyer
07-07-2003, 07:25 AM
ttt /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif This is a great deal!