PDA

View Full Version : Apology--OHR Sprint Race 5 "Cone Incident"

Andrew Sukach
10-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Apparently, my unintended strafing run on the starting grid cones in Sunday's Race 5 (Clubman/Supermotard) created something of an unexpected hazard for some people coming out of turn eight before the cones could be cleaned up.

I want to apologize to any rider, staff member or cornerworker who felt endangered (or even inconvenienced) by the mishap, and say "Thanks!" to whomever ran out there and rounded them up again.

I'll see everybody at TWS. Hopefully I will be able to curb my appetite for de-cone-struction by then.

-Andrew

Andrew Sukach
10-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Apparently, my unintended strafing run on the starting grid cones in Sunday's Race 5 (Clubman/Supermotard) created something of an unexpected hazard for some people coming out of turn eight before the cones could be cleaned up.

I want to apologize to any rider, staff member or cornerworker who felt endangered (or even inconvenienced) by the mishap, and say "Thanks!" to whomever ran out there and rounded them up again.

I'll see everybody at TWS. Hopefully I will be able to curb my appetite for de-cone-struction by then.

-Andrew

Bryan Altmeyer
10-06-2007, 12:54 AM
Hey look everyone... It's Mr. Cone head!

Hey J/K Andrew. I was amazed that you were able to move in and out of the cones while trying not to crash and bring the bike back on the track. Very nice!

Bryan Altmeyer
10-06-2007, 12:54 AM
Hey look everyone... It's Mr. Cone head!

Hey J/K Andrew. I was amazed that you were able to move in and out of the cones while trying not to crash and bring the bike back on the track. Very nice!

jus10
10-06-2007, 08:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan Altmeyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey look everyone... It's Mr. Cone head!

Hey J/K Andrew. I was amazed that you were able to move in and out of the cones while trying not to crash and bring the bike back on the track. Very nice! </div></div>

+1!

I was amazed that you took the time to weave cones on the staight and still kept your position, not to mention just keeping the shiny side up. Good job!!

jus10
10-06-2007, 08:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan Altmeyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey look everyone... It's Mr. Cone head!

Hey J/K Andrew. I was amazed that you were able to move in and out of the cones while trying not to crash and bring the bike back on the track. Very nice! </div></div>

+1!

I was amazed that you took the time to weave cones on the staight and still kept your position, not to mention just keeping the shiny side up. Good job!!

cossatot
10-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Andrew,

I saw the cones laying all over but missed seeing you do it.....can you do it again next time? And let me know what race so I can watch this time. :-)

cossatot
10-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Andrew,

I saw the cones laying all over but missed seeing you do it.....can you do it again next time? And let me know what race so I can watch this time. :-)