PDA

View Full Version : Wow, sounds like club racing!

Nate Weber
06-28-2003, 02:20 PM
Sounds like allot of track owners/officials must be of the same breed! :rolleyes:

Track Problems as reported by Road Racing World (http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/scripts/NewsInsert.asp?insert=6546)

P.S. This is by no means directed towards CMRA officials or organizers, I feel they are doing an outstanding job.

cedestech
06-28-2003, 06:39 PM
We are doing a super job comparitively.

Especialy when you factor in we actually are "club racing".

Count your blessings, not misgivings.

Nate Weber
06-28-2003, 10:55 PM
Emmit,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> P.S. This is by no means directed towards CMRA officials or organizers, I feel they are doing an outstanding job.
</div></div>I count my blessings, there's no need to translate this quote?

As far as the other comment I made, I was merely making an observasion. What you conclude as a misgiving, I see as most likely a normal charactoristic of privatly owned tracks. I've been subjected to much worse situations. My point was that things aren't always all bells and whistles in the top ranks of racing, and when we think things are bad because we're club racing, it's really not much different than with the big dogs...

cedestech
06-29-2003, 10:39 PM
Sorry Nate. Wasn't aimed at you or anyone in general. More like sharing a thought out loud.

Just ment we (the people who choose to race motorcycles in this region) are blessed that
we have such a fine club, fine facilities, and
good people to race with.

All happy, no digging!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif