PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Board of Directors Election Results

Nancy Selleck
10-23-2007, 10:47 AM
The election is over and the results are in. A total of 189 ballots were received from 697 members who were eligible to vote. Three of the 189 ballots were received from non-members and had to be tossed out, so a grand total of 186 ballots. Thanks to all of you who took the time to vote. It's your interest in the club which helps make things better for everyone.

Please welcome our new (and returning) Board Members for 2008-2009: Christopher Corder, Ronnie Hay, Harry Tomlinson and Don Wagnon. They will be joining our continuing directors: Pierson Callahan, Frank Newman and John O'Donnell. Their first Board of Directors meeting will be on the Saturday morning of the awards banquet, December 1st.

Our sincerest thanks to the outgoing Board Members for their generous support and hundreds of hours of time donated to help the CMRA grow and thrive: Jess Johnson, Chris Kotowski and Linz Leard. We couldn't have done it without them.

Thanks also to Jim Falconi, Scott Foster, Robin Hodson, Jason Keene, Marcus McBain, Chuck McCoy, Craig Montgomery, John Orchard and Sam Romeo for stepping up to throw their hats in the ring for this past election. We can't thank you enough for offering to donate your time and efforts to the benefit of the club.

Nancy Selleck
10-23-2007, 10:47 AM
The election is over and the results are in. A total of 189 ballots were received from 697 members who were eligible to vote. Three of the 189 ballots were received from non-members and had to be tossed out, so a grand total of 186 ballots. Thanks to all of you who took the time to vote. It's your interest in the club which helps make things better for everyone.

Please welcome our new (and returning) Board Members for 2008-2009: Christopher Corder, Ronnie Hay, Harry Tomlinson and Don Wagnon. They will be joining our continuing directors: Pierson Callahan, Frank Newman and John O'Donnell. Their first Board of Directors meeting will be on the Saturday morning of the awards banquet, December 1st.

Our sincerest thanks to the outgoing Board Members for their generous support and hundreds of hours of time donated to help the CMRA grow and thrive: Jess Johnson, Chris Kotowski and Linz Leard. We couldn't have done it without them.

Thanks also to Jim Falconi, Scott Foster, Robin Hodson, Jason Keene, Marcus McBain, Chuck McCoy, Craig Montgomery, John Orchard and Sam Romeo for stepping up to throw their hats in the ring for this past election. We can't thank you enough for offering to donate your time and efforts to the benefit of the club.

Harry Tomlinson
10-23-2007, 11:29 AM
Thank you to all who turned out to vote. This was the largest turnout that we have seen (27+%).
Interest, action and passion are what will keep the CMRA at the forefront of club-level roadracing and this certainly speaks to it!
Congratulations to everyone who ran. The current Membership, Administration and Board appreciate your desire to direct the future of the CMRA.

To Chris, Ronnie and Don, we look forward to your participation, thoughts and ideas. Congratulations.

Regards,
H

Harry Tomlinson
10-23-2007, 11:29 AM
Thank you to all who turned out to vote. This was the largest turnout that we have seen (27+%).
Interest, action and passion are what will keep the CMRA at the forefront of club-level roadracing and this certainly speaks to it!
Congratulations to everyone who ran. The current Membership, Administration and Board appreciate your desire to direct the future of the CMRA.

To Chris, Ronnie and Don, we look forward to your participation, thoughts and ideas. Congratulations.

Regards,
H

Craig Montgomery
10-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Congratulations to Harry T on his re-election and to the 3 new BOD members. You're a solid group of guys and I'm proud to know ya.

I have to say I'm little relieved as I was concerned that I'd have to start conducting myself a bit more professional:)

Craig Montgomery
10-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Congratulations to Harry T on his re-election and to the 3 new BOD members. You're a solid group of guys and I'm proud to know ya.

I have to say I'm little relieved as I was concerned that I'd have to start conducting myself a bit more professional:)

Linz Leard
10-23-2007, 12:40 PM
My congratulations to those elected to the Board of Directors!

Additionally, my sincerest appreciation is extended to all who stepped up and ran for the open positions. Administrating and directing the CMRA is a daunting task, but a necessary one; we cannot move forward without volunters such as yourselves.

Linz Leard
10-23-2007, 12:40 PM
My congratulations to those elected to the Board of Directors!

Additionally, my sincerest appreciation is extended to all who stepped up and ran for the open positions. Administrating and directing the CMRA is a daunting task, but a necessary one; we cannot move forward without volunters such as yourselves.

Jamie Weems
10-24-2007, 12:00 AM
Congratulations, guys!!

Jamie Weems
10-24-2007, 12:00 AM
Congratulations, guys!!

Keith Hertell
10-24-2007, 10:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Craig Montgomery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

LOL, yea I think that was the hardest part.

Congrats to the new BOD members, and Keep up the good work Harry.

Keith Hertell
10-24-2007, 10:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Craig Montgomery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

LOL, yea I think that was the hardest part.

Congrats to the new BOD members, and Keep up the good work Harry.

John Orchard
10-24-2007, 10:59 AM
Congrats to the new and returning BOD members. That's a solid representation of the various aspects of the club!

John Orchard
10-24-2007, 10:59 AM
Congrats to the new and returning BOD members. That's a solid representation of the various aspects of the club!

Darryl Warren
10-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Congratulations all BOD Members. I look forward to a great 2008.

Darryl Warren
10-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Congratulations all BOD Members. I look forward to a great 2008.

Christopher Corder
10-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Thank you to everybody who voted (not just for me). It shows you care about the direction of the club and are here for more than just the racing.

I look forward to serving the club and working to benefit all our members.

Christopher Corder
10-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Thank you to everybody who voted (not just for me). It shows you care about the direction of the club and are here for more than just the racing.

I look forward to serving the club and working to benefit all our members.

binskies
10-24-2007, 03:57 PM
Congrats to everyone! I know you'll do the club proud.

and Craig.......who are you kidding? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

binskies
10-24-2007, 03:57 PM
Congrats to everyone! I know you'll do the club proud.

and Craig.......who are you kidding? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Swift E
11-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Congrats to each of you.
I look forward to a great 08 season.

Swift E
11-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Congrats to each of you.
I look forward to a great 08 season.