PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Pre-Entry Forms

Nancy Selleck
01-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Pre-entry forms will be mailed on Monday, January 14th. I'll then be posting the pre-entry forms online on the Forms page on Wednesday morning, January 16th.

In an effort to save money on postage, pre-entry packets will only be mailed to those who have already renewed/applied for their 2008 license by the 14th.

Pre-entries can be faxed, mailed or dropped off at the office.

Pre-entries will not be accepted without a current CMRA license.

You can pre-enter for any race all year, at any time, up until midnight on the Friday one week prior to the race weekend. Pre-entries are only charged on the Monday before the race weekend. If you'd like to pre-enter for the entire season at one time, simply write "Season Entry" on the top of your form and you'll be charged for each race on the Monday before.

Endurance pre-entry forms will only be accepted from teams who have already registered their team. All riders listed on the endurance pre-entry form must have already renewed their license. All riders listed on the pre-entry form must have signed the form and completed the emergency contact information.

Email or call if you have any questions.

Nancy Selleck
01-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Pre-entry forms will be mailed on Monday, January 14th. I'll then be posting the pre-entry forms online on the Forms page on Wednesday morning, January 16th.

In an effort to save money on postage, pre-entry packets will only be mailed to those who have already renewed/applied for their 2008 license by the 14th.

Pre-entries can be faxed, mailed or dropped off at the office.

Pre-entries will not be accepted without a current CMRA license.

You can pre-enter for any race all year, at any time, up until midnight on the Friday one week prior to the race weekend. Pre-entries are only charged on the Monday before the race weekend. If you'd like to pre-enter for the entire season at one time, simply write "Season Entry" on the top of your form and you'll be charged for each race on the Monday before.

Endurance pre-entry forms will only be accepted from teams who have already registered their team. All riders listed on the endurance pre-entry form must have already renewed their license. All riders listed on the pre-entry form must have signed the form and completed the emergency contact information.

Email or call if you have any questions.

Christopher Corder
01-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Miss Nancy,

do I HAVE to put the bike type on there if I pre-enter all races? I will be running multiple bikes in the same class based on which one I am faster on (TWS-SV, OHR 125) etc.

Christopher Corder
01-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Miss Nancy,

do I HAVE to put the bike type on there if I pre-enter all races? I will be running multiple bikes in the same class based on which one I am faster on (TWS-SV, OHR 125) etc.

Nancy Selleck
01-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Send your season pre-entry with the bike you think you'll be using. Then at the track you can do a change form if you decide to change what you're riding.

Nancy Selleck
01-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Send your season pre-entry with the bike you think you'll be using. Then at the track you can do a change form if you decide to change what you're riding.

Nancy Selleck
01-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Pre-entry forms are in the mail this afternoon to everyone whose license had arrived in the office by noon today.

The forms will be posted on-line on the Forms page on Wednesday.

Nancy Selleck
01-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Pre-entry forms are in the mail this afternoon to everyone whose license had arrived in the office by noon today.

The forms will be posted on-line on the Forms page on Wednesday.

Nancy Selleck
01-16-2008, 08:18 AM
The pre-entry forms will be available on the Forms page at noon today.

Nancy Selleck
01-16-2008, 08:18 AM
The pre-entry forms will be available on the Forms page at noon today.