View Full Version : reverse track record for hallet

Mark Delano
07-13-2003, 08:57 PM
does anybody know the track record for hallet in the reverse direction
thanks
mark delano#517

suddrucker
07-14-2003, 12:33 AM
Yeah, that might be useful. I might need to know that for this weekend.

CMRA Timer

Troy Green
07-14-2003, 04:31 AM
I think J.Haner did some mid to low 1:18's last year doing it backwards.
There is rumors of some out-O-region fast guys joining us next weekend, so the white plate races may get going crazy fast.

But I haven't heard of any other Yellow plates coming down to spoil the CMRA's "shoulda B a X'pert" races /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Troy
CMRA #1
"spinning the rear while lofting the front is glorious..... high-siding while trying makes you notorious!?!"

Mark Delano
07-14-2003, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Troy Green:

But I haven't heard of any other Yellow plates coming down to spoil the CMRA's "shoulda B a X'pert" races /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif !?!"</div></div>you kill me troy thats preety funny i figured id give the fast white plates one more year to win something cause next year second will be all yall get /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif oh sh$t im ducking now /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :p /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
mark delano #517

Craig Montgomery
07-14-2003, 01:11 PM
Ahhhh yeah.....Let the sh#% talkin commence....

Ya know I'm gonna print that out and post it next to the first 2004 Oak Hill results.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

RacerBub
07-21-2003, 02:26 PM
LMAO

This could get good!

mnellis
07-21-2003, 02:45 PM
Whatever it was, didn't it get lowered by quite a bit this weekend?

RacerBub
07-21-2003, 03:07 PM
Yes, it was lowered to a 1:17 I believe.. not sure of the numbers after the 17 but I think it was like 1:17:76. I am not an official but this was the number I recall over the loud speaker. I am sure there is someone that can stamp this with some approval or correct it if it is wrong.

Bubba Russo
Ex#38

Rich Desmond
07-21-2003, 03:19 PM
Dunno what the official number was, but I caught Jenkins at 1:17.9, timing from the entrance to the *****. Stinkin' fast in other words. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Mark Delano
07-21-2003, 03:47 PM
yeh them stinkin fast white plates were hauling some a$$ this weekend for sure awesome racing by those guys i guess i need to go practice some more if i am going to beatem /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
mark delano#517

David Hirsch
07-21-2003, 06:22 PM
Robert Jensen not Jenkins /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Rich Desmond
07-21-2003, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Hirsch:
Robert Jensen not Jenkins /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>Whoops!!

mnellis
07-22-2003, 12:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Hirsch:
Robert Jensen not Jenkins /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>He must be riding on Michelins /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif