PDA

View Full Version : OHR Feb Schedule & Info

Nancy Selleck
01-30-2008, 09:02 AM
The Oak Hill February schedule has been posted.

PLEASE NOTE: We are still waiting to hear back from some previous and potential class sponsors, so the sponsor names and purse info is not complete on this schedule. I will update it as I get the info. We are also waiting to hear back from Honda and Yamaha about their contingency dates, so as soon as we get that info I'll update that as well.

Please note that the gates are locked all week and do not open until Thursday evening at 6 p.m. If we have someone to staff the gate earlier, then we'll open them earlier.

Pre-entries for this race close at midnight on Friday, February 15th. Pre-licensing for OHR also closes on February 15th. After that date, you'll have to do your license at the track.

Nancy Selleck
01-30-2008, 10:07 AM
Great news!! There will be a new food vendor at Oak Hill this year. Darryl interviewed over 20 applicants and settled on Sue and Randy Watson.

They will arrive Thursday evening and be there all weekend. They will serve breakfast and lunch and will stay open into the evening if they have the business to warrant staying open.

Nancy Selleck
01-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Sponsored classes (and purse) at OHR so far:

Shogun Motorsports Mini Endurance - $700
Liberty Motorsports Park B Superstock Expert - $500
Northwest Honda Formula 1 Expert - $250 (plus half of entry fees paid back into the purse)
CompuCrew Formula 40 HW Expert - $150
GMAN Productions 125GP - $150
Moto Liberty C Superstock Novice - $150 in store certificates
RaceworX A Superstock Expert - $150
South Central Race Center C Superstock Expert - $150

Over $2200 in purses so far!

Nancy Selleck
01-31-2008, 03:50 PM
Welcome back to AVTEQ!

AVTEQ A Superbike Expert - $150

$2350 in purses at OHR!

Tom Anderson
02-02-2008, 09:14 AM
Bunch of money being tossed about at 'da Hill!

Nancy Selleck
02-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Two more of our wonderful sponsors have confirmed their return to support our riders for 2008:

Sonic Springs D Superstock Expert - $150
Island Racing Services C Superbike Expert - $150

Make that total $2650 in purses. Not to mention all the contingency money to be had. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif